PM box=too small

25ish, can't forget that it's 50 total, inbox and outbox

It was just a cover-up, I already printed the pictures and took them to kinkos, Now I have a life size "klotz" hoovering over my bed

"hey, I can see your Klotz!!"

Kinko's .... very appropriate. I have a mirror over my bed. Down in the corner it says Objects May Appear Larger Than They Are.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a several mirrors all at different angles...seems like I score more women that way...makes me feel like a true pimp

I wouldn't bother blowing a picture, the real thing is much tastier! ewww, I finally grossed myself out!

there will be women,

there will be lots,

unzip your pants,

whip out your Klotz!

....you have a short, fat guy in your pants....uummmm...I guess that means you have a pudgy?

......so basically, you just called me a dick. .....so I guess your hair is so soft because when guys spill their beer while they're drinking, it usually lands on your head?? :) LOL!!!

....you have a short, fat guy in your pants....uummmm...I guess that means you have a pudgy?

......so basically, you just called me a dick. .....so I guess your hair is so soft because when guys spill their beer while they're drinking, it usually lands on your head?? :) LOL!!!

pmsl, Feel the burn!!!

(Oh, and uh.. that's girth, not fat, Mike.)

I work fairly hard all day, sometimes more, sometimes less. The guy I work with is (was) quite serious, and sometimes a bit dry, but now we always manage to have several really good laughs during our workday and that's what it's all about. Serious when you have to be and never miss a chance for a laugh. Thank's, guys!

YAY!!! was it the suggestion/complaint, or the super gay joke thread?

A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B. Haha.

It kicks in when a user has been a member for 30 days, and has at least 300 posts. So more or less, it's for "regular" members; kind of like a bonus for being around, I guess. But bigger boxes might be given on request to an admin, if the user is a regular Ratsun supporter who hasn't yet met the quota, and feels they need a bigger PM box. :)

I did and I'm hardly on here compared to how much I used to post on nwde!

I remember when you used to do a once a month "how to" with tons of pics :D Hey they came in handy to, I did the hinge repair a month ago, thanks dude for all help :D

You're more than welcome buddy! Wish I had time and energy to do more, but oh well.

There's been a couple of times a how to has been referenced and I went "Oh...ya....I guess I did do that one"!! :) I'd forgotten about a couple of them!