PM box=too small

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the limit now is 50....It's like running a mail order business with one of those old school boxes on your front door.

I've been managing okay, but I'd rather not have to delete some stuff, good to keep on record (naked pictures of klotz)

ya baby! I want to see them too!! :) Might be kinda hard to actually see my rear with Kiz's head in the way......but he sure has soft lips! :)

'way to hand it back, Mike! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha. Nice burn! (tears in my eyes) pmsl

Ill Pay Good Money for those.. Laura needs new wallpaper on her laptop...:D

....hehehe....how about a trade? ...pic for pic... LOL :) ....ya..that would be fair, but any of me are going to look like some kind of fur ball the cat coughed up!

...now if she really wants pics of a nice *ss for her wallpaper......Bleach would be the one to get pics of!!! He's so hot I'd put them on my computer! LOL!!!

25ish, can't forget that it's 50 total, inbox and outbox

It was just a cover-up, I already printed the pictures and took them to kinkos, Now I have a life size "klotz" hoovering over my bed

"hey, I can see your Klotz!!"

..............you were blowin' life size replications of me???? Dude....finding a girl...or even a life partner can't be THAT hard!!!!! :)

.....I'll bet the chicks at Kinko's were in awe!!! .....did they have to print it "landscape"....short and wide??!!! LOL