mklotz70

mklotz70 project MEND

All the puzzle pieces are there lol. 

• Like 2

i hope to see it next years canby event

Jake's putting in some work. He made an account and will put up his links to his YouTube and start a build thread for the truck here.

• Like 2

I forgot to come put a link here to his vid.  Feel free to link his ratsun page here too.

• Like 2

Jake's putting in some work. He made an account and will put up his links to his YouTube and start a build thread for the truck here.

That's great news!!!  That will give people a way to follow along when they get to the end of this thread. :)

• Like 1

A link in this thread to Jake's thread on Mend would be helpful.

Mike I think that even though you put so much work and money into this truck that you gifted this truck to Jake is great.  I am honored to be your friend Mike, you sir are a class act!

Edited by Charlie69
  • Like 2

Thanks Charlie!!!  I really appreciate your kind words and friendship!!!  That started because you are a very class act too!!!  You were one of my very first customers and you overpaid me.....that told me a lot about you in that one simple gesture.  It's been great chatting with you all these years!! :)

I'll def put a link here, I just haven't found or seen his thread yet.  I know he created an account....or so I was told.....but that's as far as I've gotten. 

• Like 3

Mike, you can not over pay for precision and quality!

• Like 2

Thanks! 

I chuckled a bit thinking about how far those two things have come since then. :)

• Like 1

new update from Jake    

• Like 4

Hi Jake, Jason-   Brian, former Mend owner here. Sorry for not replying in quite the right place, I haven't navigated the forum for a while. Mike sent me a note that he passed the truck on to Jake. This is totally great. My wife and I will be checking frequently to see what is happening. I understand Mike moving on to other stuff, and he made the right decision giving Mend to you.  It looks like she is in good hands.   Brian

• Like 1

Hi Brian, It's great to see that you got my msg.  I'm glad that you're happy with the change.  

I thought that they had started another thread here on Ratsun, but I'm not finding a link.  If they post updates here, you'll see them.  I just talked to Jason a week or two ago and Jake is still working on it and making progress.  Things are a bit slower with school work and such.  

You've probably already subscribed to his channel, but here's a link that was posted to his YT channel a couple of pages back.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKp1e2D9Dp3wzWtL-t_fP6w

I'm glad I finally got in touch with you about this! :)   Mike

• Like 1

I sure hope they start or continue a Ratsun thread.

• Like 1