• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet BH's!

Let's bubble em up, and push em out!

So I can fit test this set up!!

I picked up stock HB spindals first, if it's gotta go lower, gonna do some bell techs

• Like 2

Sweet BH's!

Let's bubble em up, and push em out!

So I can fit test this set up!!

I picked up stock HB spindals first, if it's gotta go lower, gonna do some bell techs

You should already have everything to be able to mock up at least one side at a time.  I made those delrin pushing just so you could do that while waiting for these.  You have one stock cross shaft.  

I've already got over 5 hours of manual machining into these and the material was $30. Sorry they're not getting done faster, but I can only give up so much of my life to make this happen.

• Like 1

Mike Looks great!

I rotate everything before up loading to Photobucket.  I use MS Paint that is in accessories.  Not very powerful but easy to crop and rotate pictures.

PB is setup to rotate their pics.  I've never had to use an extra step before.  They're getting quite annoying!

I find that having two or three PB helps alot.

That way you don't have so many pictures in one account. Thats what slowing things down.

The hard part is remember passwords.

I've got over 8000 pics in that account.  I'd really have trouble remembering where pics were if I had to remember which account as well!! lol! :)

• Like 1

You should already have everything to be able to mock up at least one side at a time. I made those delrin pushing just so you could do that while waiting for these. You have one stock cross shaft.

I've already got over 5 hours of manual machining into these and the material was $30. Sorry they're not getting done faster, but I can only give up so much of my life to make this happen.

I realize, coil over is real close to UCA so I want to set up both sides and rear suspension, and take just chassis to get aligned, to see if I need to make adjustments once spacers are added, but I'm being patient, and it a good thing you've got a lot of life in ya ha.

• Like 1

I realize, coil over is real close to UCA so I want to set up both sides and rear suspension, and take just chassis to get aligned, to see if I need to make adjustments once spacers are added, but I'm being patient, and it a good thing you've got a lot of life in ya ha.

I guess I should have asked before I wasted my time making them.  

• Like 1

so when dose this set up go on sale? lol

Still a few months away.  I want these first two prototypes to get mounted up and checked.  Plus, I have to get a couple of other items squared away first.

• Like 3