mklotz70 project MEND

mklotz70

Beautiful work Mike! You have some awesome toys at your disposal....machine tools are fun to operate! Kudos on your skill set and creativity.... And attention to detail!

Thanks!  The machine tools are fun when they're working as expected....otherwise, they can get pretty frustrating!! lol

• Like 3
  • Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy Brian!!!!  It's awesome to see you pop up here again!  I've been wondering if you've been around. :)

I should have just put the front discs on and driven her for these last 4? years!  I'm hoping this will be the year I make some progress on her. :)

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Copy the IMG link and paste it straight in to the reply box, don't use the add image button.

It just wasn't working right at the time.  I've got at least 6000 pics posted from PB onto ratsun....it's one of the few times it just didn't work.  Works fine now and I'm doing the same thing.  Oh well. lol

• Like 1

Doesn't seem to like the mp4 file type.

I guess it's for the best any way......the vids look great everywhere else, but PB seems to have turned the quality to crap.  I used to swear by PB, but since they changed things up a few years ago, they've been nothing but a PITA.

• Like 1

Doesn't seem to like the mp4 file type.

I guess it's for the best any way......the vids look great everywhere else, but PB seems to have turned the quality to crap.  I used to swear by PB, but since they changed things up a few years ago, they've been nothing but a PITA.

I just use youtube for videos now. 

That shock video is quite educational :D

• Like 3

I just use youtube for videos now. 

That shock video is quite educational :D

Not sure I want to go through the grief of trying to get the IG vids to youtube....bad enough getting them to PB.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...