85 nissan 720 4x4 Door Jamb Switch Front-Right/Left Standard DS-498

Thomas Perkins

I ordered 2 of these door jamb switches from this seller on Ebay.I bought his last 2,he shipped them already.My driver side one is kinda sticking,so I am going to replace both of them.He has free returns,so if they don't fit,I am good,but they look like they are the one's that Nissan put on my truck.Door Jamb Switch Front-Right/Left Standard DS-498.Here is a picture of the one I bought on the top and a picture of Nissan's on the bottom.

s-l500 (16).jpg

e7b3e4a0e5bfe9280385bca51f186e8f.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeff,that part is on Ebay for sale,I have bought from that seller before.He is also showing the passenger side one too.Them other two wires may be soldered on there.I will take pictures and let everyone see what they look like since their is no close up pictures of how the 3 wires look when connected to part.Wonder why Nissan doesn't have two different types of parts listed.

Edited by Thomas Perkins

Here are some pics of what came out of the door jamb holes.None of the parts look like the one's on the Nissan site or the the one's I bought.The one on the passenger door and the one I bought may work.I will see.As you see in the pictures,the driver side rubber piece is falling apart.Their are rubber pieces at the push in button on the Nissan ones and not on the one's I bought.The Nissan parts you see on line are replaced by different parts.So the original parts are not shown.2536001A00

101_0277.jpg

101_0285.jpg

101_0281.jpg

101_0267.jpg

101_0287.jpg

101_0283.jpg

101_0291.jpg

101_0268.jpg

101_0274.jpg

101_0273.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins

These parts that I got are not the original one's that came on my truck,they changed them.The new part look's like what I bought and what they are selling everywhere.The passenger one with swap out but the driver side is totally different.So Nissan thru a curve on this.Mine works,Iwas just going to update it.Just like the oil filter's,they changed them in time.A lot of 720 parts have changed.Like buying a box of cracker jacks,don't know what's in the prize wrapper.

Edited by Thomas Perkins