620 room harness wiring help for ignition

1st post off many hope this is okay and the correct place to post this , I have a 620 1974 and I'm currently putting a forged sr20det in place .

Currently I'm rebuilding the entire loom for the cab and charge system but I'm hitting problems I have all the service manuals and wiring pdf. But unfortunately the previous owner in Thailand has changed most the wires to random wires which do not match colours on the diagrams so it's now a challenge.

Anyway il start with the ones I'm stuck on . I'm currently doing the ignition and I'm left with black with white line does this go into the cam/am box ? With the blue SR coil signal . And I have a black with red line on the diagram it says it goes to the coil also but I'm running SR so do I cap this .

Currently I have the white wire now heavy duty red live  going to alternator then a 80amp fuse to fuse box and the starter wire signal is black with yellow line . Hope this makes sense 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic