Love potions

Spamer alert!

Upon completion of the spell work, which requires several extensive ritual sessions, a talisman is prepared for you. Psychic sheik fahad is your answer.

Spell Casting

love binding spells

bring back Lost Lover Spells                                                          

Divorce Spells

https://goo.gl/maps/cuo3Mixy7Vn8LvdU8

New York Albany Buffalo Rochester Syracuse Niagara Falls Utica Yonkers Ithaca Binghamton Poughkeepsie Newburgh White Plains Chicago Evanston Schaumburg Naperville Northbrook Skokie Oak Brook Deerfield Lisle Lake Forest Downers Grove Itasca Elmhurst
Los Angeles Santa Monica Beverly Hills Long Beach Malibu Pasadena Compton Burbank West Hollywood Glendale Inglewood johannesburg pretoria cape town sandton kempton park boksburg benoni centurion midrand fourways vanderbijlpark krugersdorp randfontein
london Abbey Wood Acton Addington Addiscombe Aldersbrook Alperton Anerley Arkley Balham Bandonhill Barkingside     Barnehurst Alameda Benicia Berkeley Calistoga Concord Fremont Livermore Marin Napa Pleasant Hill

Haven't seen these in years but we got a rash of them years ago. One morning I had to clear 40 of them. They were from India. I guess no different that believing in walking on water, UFOs, Bigfoot, flat earth.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They went on for a month or more. Then sporadic. The next forum up-grade took care of it. The old forum you had to IP ban as well as the account and erase the post on the forum. It was time consuming. I seem to remember there were bad luck charms for enemies too, like mother in laws.