73 rear drum hardware kit.

KANO

I just bought my truck and was replacing the drum brakes. I came across a big problem. I found one of the rear springs broken when took the drum off now I am unable to find the rear hardware spring kit. I find the front but not the rear. Dose anyone know where can I find them or what would be something comprobable? 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two long horizontal springs and the single return spring on the rearmost shoes are identical to the ones on the rear. The rear has two anti rattle springs but the fronts do not.

All these springs are also used on the earlier 520/521 truck

Hello everyone, I am new to the Datsun family. I’m having trouble finding the rear hardware kit. Might anyone have the rear drum hardware spring for sale? I been looking for this kit and can’t find it anywhere not even in junkyard. Dose any one might have a set after converting into disc brakes? I search for even different years that have the same springs but with no success. My truck has been sitting for 3 weeks since swapped out all drums and shoes. Hopefully someone can help me.🤞🏻