510 521 alternator new Japan NOS EBAY

• banzai510(hainz) changed the title to 510 521 alternator new Japan NOS EBAY
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I know but I figured it had a KOYO sticker and made in Japan (maybe rebuilt in Japan?)but that could be just the Hitachi case. But if just getting rid of old stock and wanting space CLOSEOUT. it could be real. I found NOS rocker arms for 8-9$ a few yrs ago and said it was too good to be true and they were fine. Now I got 3 lifetimes worth that mostly never will use. But Alternators I just cant get 8months to 1.5 yrs out of on a daily driver. I dont daily them anymore but I just FUCKING HATE  Autozone and O Riley starters and Alternators.

New cars now man they can go 10years 200k with out changing a alternator

the WAI Brand New chinese made I got from PartsGeek went 3 years before it shit the Bed. (so about 30K Miles)

Edited by banzai510(hainz)

The alternators look new, not rebuilt. Nobody would take the time to refinish the aluminum case to look fresh out of the casting. Most rebuilders are blasting their cases.

New boxes could be because the old ones were trashed from age. Resellers rebox their stuff sometimes.