1985 Nissan 720 Photo (671)

WestPac720

It’s been a while since I posted here, but here’s a pic of my 720 project that’s nearly completed. The truck initially was shipped here to Guam back in 2015 from Arizona. The truck sat in an open garage for 6 yrs due to a bad trans. Found out later that the 5th/rev shift fork broke in pieces.  My cousin bought the truck early last year from the guy who had it shipped in. The truck continued to sit in a garage at my cousins place for a few more months before I finally scooped it up for $1,500. It was perfect timing as my cousin really need the cash at the time. Since then (May 2021) i purchased and shipped in a used trans and got it running. Redid and Completed the interior and engine Bay Area. I also added factory AC and power steering to this base model 720. This year on Father’s Day the truck went in for minor bodywork and paint and I just got it back a few weeks ago. It’s been a long journey and plenty money well spent into it but I’m satisfied with how it all turned out. It’s far from perfect but definitely meets my expectation and others. I had the truck painted the factory color code#106 Blue mist metallic 2 stage. Thanks for dropping in. Let me know what you all think.951E5210-0A17-4A22-9A11-C07C17ADEBD4.jpeg.c412c0ea54dc01fdd9d04a3606d74fa5.jpeg

Before (June 2021)8D70BBBD-2818-465B-A739-C2E7F2D70879.jpeg.29fac78c01781caf3d1bd66bb4b5b456.jpeg

After (October 2022)

• Like 6
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Guam has a huge 720 following doesn't it? Lots of built engines and racing. Second pic you changed to the factory mag option. I like them.

You are absolutely correct sir. Guam has been in the 720 scene since the day they sold them here at the Local Nissan dealership. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2022 at 5:10 AM, WestPac720 said:

Thank you Sir! We definitely honor and take pride in our trucks. You can almost recognize  a Guam built Napz from anywhere.

Agreed. I got hooked up with a guy from Yigo when selling misc. parts almost 10 years now and have hung out with them ever since. 'Turned me onto the Yigolo team and Medlerz and the whole scene. The pride and build level is always awe inspiring.

• Like 1