Wheel fitment

Brad

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0776dhu.jpgrodC615.jpgNo,they are too big and they will rub.Back in 2000,I found some brand new Toyota 4x4 rims and tires that were 31's.I paid 425 for them and they rubbed real bad,so I put 235-75-15 tires on the rims and sold them a few years ago after I bought 5 of these.If you get some,remember the 4x4 hub on the front,it sticks out and you need the hubs that will fit.  I have the Automatic locking hubs.It may be 120 mm thick.I bought 5 Goodrich All terrain tires and 5 American Racing rims.The tire size is 235-75-15.You will need to lift it for big tires.I decided not to lift it.Here are both kinds of tires.I paid 1900 for 5 rims and tires and a front end alignment.The black ones are American Racing Rims.These Toyota rims were on the 4x4 trucks and Forerunners.I had to buy two hubs for the front cause Toyota didn't have Automatic locking hubs on the 2000 model.But the non 4x4 one's has all 4 hubs.I had to get my gremel tool and grind the inside of each hub to make them fit.But these American Racing Rims fit perfect.I have 24 new extra acorn lug nuts.Toyota and Nissan lug nuts won't fit each other's studs.If you buy them lug nuts,best price is from Ebay.The Toyota rims were aluminum and they were dingy.The hubs were plastic and very worn,so I had some sheet rock work done to my house and the guy had a 95 Nissan truck and wanted them so he knocked the price down for the tires,I had a good spare and he got 5,all tires were the same but not the rim.That worked out good.up908ex.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins