• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

March 25, 2007

goldengardens007copyvb3.jpg

8498 Seaview Pl. NW, Seattle 98117

Thread about GG on NorthwestNissans

http://www.northwestnissans.com is proud to present "Golden Gardens" 2007.

Car meet, Show and Shine, BBQ and Swap Meet All rolled into one! We usually have a pretty good showing of Nissans from Mild to Wild and this year is sure to be the biggest ever! You can expect to see a good representation of all Nissan products from Z's to Skyline's, to Bluebird's 240SX's all the way SE-R's.

The meet starts at 10am but I advise you to get there as early as possible as parking fills up fast.

DIRECTIONS!

I-5 Northbound or Southbound:

* Take exit to 85th St and head west.

* Follow 85th West to dead end at the bluff.

* Take a right turn and go downhill .

* Go under the railroad tracks and arrive at the entrance of the park.

The west on 85th part is a long street with a lot of stoplights, don't worry as long as you stay on 85th you will not go too far, it seems to take forever. When it dead ends - turn right and follow the twisty road down.

I also had links and date on my website. Bleachgarage.com, go to the events page.

So are we meeting at south center again? I say we try to get there a little earlier than last year. How many of you dudes can make it? I will met you guys there even though I live in seattle :D its all about datsun caravans :) How about you out of staters? We could have a datsun sleep over at Kevins ;) hahaha anyways thoughts?

I'm not a morning person but this year we need to forget about those 240SX guys and get to Golden Gardens EARLY!

I want to be there at 9am and we can hang out there before and during the show. I'd suggest we meet at the same Bahama Breeze parking lot at 8:00am on Sunday and head out at 8:30 even if everyone is not there yet. This is serious business folks!!! :D if you're late, just go to the park

Since Ratsun.net rules, maybe I'll bring coffee and donuts to share with Ratsun.net users at the park :)

oh, I need to build a metal coffee pot holder to mount the coffee in my engine compartment right by the turbo to keep it warm. (after the car is off) 57.gif

I am down to come up on Saturday or super early Sunday morning for the parking. I'm thinking let's get to GG at like 8 or so.

If I came up Saturday, I'd need a spot of floor to crash on.. Maybe the Iceman could accomodate? haaha

I've never been to GG and I want to make sure the 510's have their place reserved so all of the 240 fucks can drool and say any of the following:

I have no dick.

I sold my SR20DET 510 for a S13, cause I get more pussy in the too foty.

My boy has a sick as ah hell 510.

I have no dick.

Blah blah, i had a 510.

I have no dick.

You get the idea.

The park itself is super easy to find so if we all met there with no caravan you wouldn't have a problem finding it.

So I guess the question is, do we want to meet at 7:00am before GG so all the 510's (three of them?) can park together? I suppose I can do that... but I'll need to take a nap on a park bench when we get there. :D

What ever you all decide, I didnt get there until late last year because of work. But this year it being on a sunday I am all over it. I think it would be cool to jam in as a group...So when all is decided post it and I will be there...with Krispy Cremes and Red Bull:cool: , (sorry dont do coffee)

I am down to come up on Saturday or super early Sunday morning for the parking. I'm thinking let's get to GG at like 8 or so.

If I came up Saturday, I'd need a spot of floor to crash on.. Maybe the Iceman could accomodate? haaha

Hell yeah buddy

wow, if you want to be at the park at 8am then you should just go straight there in the morning. That would be ok with me but I don't think we need to meet as a group at 7 or 7:30am...

The meet doesn't officially start till 10:00am

I think we should meet :) I get up at 6.45 for work and I hate it. I will definatly get up that early for a datsun event.

I've never been to GG and I want to make sure the 510's have their place reserved so all of the 240 fucks can drool and say any of the following:

I have no dick.

I sold my SR20DET 510 for a S13, cause I get more pussy in the too foty.

My boy has a sick as ah hell 510.

I have no dick.

Blah blah, i had a 510.

I have no dick.

You get the idea.

Agreed!

The park itself is super easy to find so if we all met there with no caravan you wouldn't have a problem finding it.

So I guess the question is, do we want to meet at 7:00am before GG so all the 510's (three of them?) can park together? I suppose I can do that... but I'll need to take a nap on a park bench when we get there. :D

I think we should have a huge turnout.

What ever you all decide, I didnt get there until late last year because of work. But this year it being on a sunday I am all over it. I think it would be cool to jam in as a group...So when all is decided post it and I will be there...with Krispy Cremes and Red Bull:cool: , (sorry dont do coffee)

I hate coffee as well, Mcdonalds has the same effect on me.

bah, my 510 will be there. Even if turns a few folks off from datos... :D

I bet mine has more rust :D

so we want to be at GG at 8:00am

we need to leave as a group from the southcenter mall area at 7:30

Lets meet at 7:00am - if you arrive between 7:00 and 7:30 you will be fine to join the group drive to Golden Gardens.

Bahama Breeze has been the meeting point in the past. 240SX guys from Northwest Nissans usually meet there but I have no idea what time this year. Probably later than us. Maybe we'll see one of them as we leave in the morning. :D

15700 SOUTHCENTER PARKWAY

TUKWILA WA 98188

the attached map should help you find it from either 167 or I5

breezemap_thumb.jpg

trying to save a spot will probably end in a fight... we're talking about mostly 17-19 yr olds with 240SX's and drift stickers... :D

not a good idea. I'd have so much blood on my hands. Don't wanna get my hands dirty

so who is planning to meet at 7:00am?