Looking for Missing/broken parts

Joecar

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty much, anything you want is available sporadically via the used marked.  Virtually nothing is available new.  You will pay through the nose for some of these pieces, others will be moderately expensive.

If you want Nissan parts, that will just make it more expensive  Figure the tail lights, probably at least $100.  Rear view mirror, probably $75, side mirror in black, another 75.

The door card, probably needs to be fixed at the upholstery shop.

I'm suspecting, you really need to determine if the motor is still good and if you have the tools, time and ability to rebuild it.  A rebuild motor, about $2000.  Installation, no idea.  

Getting it back to a throttle body, bet that will run near a grand itself.

I'd say, you probably have at least $1000 to sink into it, then smog/register/back registration.  

Nothing is impossible, just a matter of wanting to spend that kind of money on this truck.

1 hour ago, 720_Jeff said:

Pretty much, anything you want is available sporadically via the used marked.  Virtually nothing is available new.  You will pay through the nose for some of these pieces, others will be moderately expensive.

If you want Nissan parts, that will just make it more expensive  Figure the tail lights, probably at least $100.  Rear view mirror, probably $75, side mirror in black, another 75.

The door card, probably needs to be fixed at the upholstery shop.

I'm suspecting, you really need to determine if the motor is still good and if you have the tools, time and ability to rebuild it.  A rebuild motor, about $2000.  Installation, no idea.  

Getting it back to a throttle body, bet that will run near a grand itself.

I'd say, you probably have at least $1000 to sink into it, then smog/register/back registration.  

Nothing is impossible, just a matter of wanting to spend that kind of money on this truck.

Ok thanks. I decided that im going to rebuild the original motor and save it.

I have both rear lights that have black trim,they came off my 85 Nissan 720 4x4.When I got my 720 painted not long ago,I replaced all the light lens,front and back and licence plate ones,also got a new inside 10W light bulb from Nissan.I may have a gray rear view mirror piece.I also  may have 2 brand new gray sun vent clips.These lights are the OEM one's...Here are my new one's...I also have other parts..The top 2 pics are the used one's and the other picture are the new one's.The pic with the len's facing down is the used one and the pic with he len's facing up is the new one.I replaced my rear view mirror about 20 years ago,got from Nissan dealer,way before internet was out.I was cleaning my front windshield and hit it with my hand and broke it,it was real pricey.Still have receipt.When I got my Jasper motor back in 2009,it was a remanufactured one,cost was 1900.00 and it cost 1300.00 to install with all the new stuff like oil,filter,new spark plugs,new thermostat,new hoses,new belts,new coolant,new intake and exhaust gaskets,new studs,new distributor cap and rotor,new coils.new oil pan gasket.,Jasper only sells to installers to get the 3 year or 100,000 mile warranty.I now have  378,590 on the speedometer and 96,229 on the Jasper engine and still runs Awesome... The lights are for sale,I do have them on the classified here,but it says the ad ends in 2 days...make offer...I have them all washed up with bulbs..100_9301.thumb.jpg.712c2813b5d98497b045b792733d349f.jpg

100_8848.jpg

100_8849.jpg

100_8862.jpg

100_8852.jpg

100_8856.jpg

100_9286.jpg

100_9301.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
8 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

I have both rear lights that have black trim,they came off my 85 Nissan 720 4x4.When I got my 720 painted not long ago,I replaced all the light lens,front and back and licence plate ones,also got a new inside 10W light bulb from Nissan.I may have a gray rear view mirror piece.I also  may have 2 brand new gray sun vent clips.These lights are the OEM one's...Here are my new one's...I also have other parts..The top 2 pics are the used one's and the other picture are the new one's.The pic with the len's facing down is the used one and the pic with he len's facing up is the new one.I replaced my rear view mirror about 20 years ago,got from Nissan dealer,way before internet was out.I was cleaning my front windshield and hit it with my hand and broke it,it was real pricey.Still have receipt.When I got my Jasper motor back in 2009,it was a remanufactured one,cost was 1900.00 and it cost 1300.00 to install with all the new stuff like oil,filter,new spark plugs,new thermostat,new hoses,new belts,new coolant,new intake and exhaust gaskets,new studs,new distributor cap and rotor,new coils.new oil pan gasket.,Jasper only sells to installers to get the 3 year or 100,000 mile warranty.I now have  378,590 on the speedometer and 96,229 on the Jasper engine and still runs Awesome... The lights are for sale,I do have them on the classified here,but it says the ad ends in 2 days...make offer...I have them all washed up with bulbs..100_9301.thumb.jpg.712c2813b5d98497b045b792733d349f.jpg

100_8848.jpg

100_8849.jpg

100_8862.jpg

100_8852.jpg

100_8856.jpg

100_9286.jpg

100_9301.jpg

How much are you asking?

You can get them for 80 bucks for both.The price for the one's that I have are now 100 bucks each.But they are not from the same seller.When I click on the seller I bought from,nothing appears,but I have the sellers name.I bought them June 22,2021.The one's for a 100 bucks don't have the wiring.The one's I bought look awesome but the driver side didn't fit,the hole in the truck where the screw goes into to secure the light didn't line up so I drilled the hole in the truck a little bigger and it fit.Believe it or not,the first one I broke trying to get it in,So I had to buy another one.I kept pushing the light trying to get the screw in the hole and broke the plastic piece.I will go in my shed and get them.The part numbers are 26550-84W00 and 26555-84W00.I sold the 2 front blinker lights on here not long ago and the corner lights,I have 2 more corner lights but one is darker than the other.When ever you buy 2 lights. buy from the same seller to make sure they are the same color.If you need one yellow light buy 2 so they will match.I also have bunch of NGK spark plugs that are in great shape.They are real clean.1 buck each.Intake and exhaust.I use the Iridium type.They are BPR6ES and BPR5ES.All have been cleaned.Spark plugs prices went way up.My engine is tuned to the max with the Weber,Plugs are burning so clean.These used plugs are the copper one's.I got my NGK Iridium  spark plugs from Rock Auto and they were on closeout sale.3.50 each a while back.My Honda push mower uses the NGK BPR5ES,Don't buy them from Home Depot,very high mark up.I clean mine.

100_9381.jpg

100_9382.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 12:35 PM, SunDrop said:

I have some of these parts, let me know if you're still looking for any and if so which parts. I'm located in Oregon but can ship. Priced reasonably. 

Alright ill let you know when. just got the truck running so next step is to get tags for it