mikde

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, FrankRizzo said:

Beebani was.

I have my kit standing by and ready to go as soon as I get the time....

2ROyIWg.jpg

I dont think beebani is making anything anymore....

I see nothing on ebay anymore not sure if hes is on Facebook or not....

With that said the brackets are not that bad to fabricate, maybe Frank can post a picture of the bracket for you.... 

33 minutes ago, mikde said:

How much?

$150 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Likely the cheapest set you’ll find. I used to have a z, and have no use for them now.  If youre interested I’ll just need to make sure I can find them in my parts stash. 

• 1 year later...

Those rotors and adapters do not properly fit the Z32 Caliper. The pads sit above the rotor surface. 

I have designed a rotor adapter to properly suit this caliper, I am having the metal prototypes machined. First version was 3d printed to check fitment. 

If you guys will be patient I can offer them for sale. It may be late summer before any are ready, but I guarantee a superior product.

20230127-090156.jpg

20230127-090205.jpg

20230125-193657.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 9:29 PM, FrankRizzo said:

I think im going to grind the top of the pad at 45 degrees with the slice and dice. Just a little chamfer...

I think your rotor number is correct. I recall the box being Centric.

My design uses 2004 Frontier Rotor. The OD is bigger, to suit the Z32 caliper. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 7:37 AM, FrankRizzo said:

Sorry. I dont have it.

Bee shipped the rotors with the adaptor already installed. I went back thru my photos to see if I had a picture of the box because maybe it had a part number on it, but I dont have one.

I was scrolling thru my pics and stumbled on the P/N for the rotors, but like Walker sez, I think they are not the correct diameter.

wK7TvwL.jpg

• 8 months later...
On 2/12/2024 at 8:19 PM, Ngcamber said:

Walker, did you ever get your adapters figured out?  

Yes they have been "figured out". Unlike similar products, these parts are not just cut to a geometric shape from a piece of stock. A full Engineering analysis must be performed to #1, ensure the parts have infinite life and are safe to use and #2 optimize the design to reduce costs to you, the consumer. Unfortunately, designing parts such as this is not my main source of income, so most of my time is devoted elsewhere. I need a set of these myself so I will try to get them finished up as quickly as possible. 

20240117-172654.jpg

20240117-172623.jpg

Edited by Wildcat Walker
  • Like 2