Ratsun Dying?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just thought of a catch phrase while reading Metalmonkey's Xterra post.....

KRAP

Keep Ratsun Alive People

Thanks, I'm very funny.

• Like 3
On 4/15/2022 at 2:19 AM, Skib said:

11 years, 7 months and 8 days to be exact. 

Ratsun has been here just a touch over 15 years now.

Nice. I was just going off of how long I had my Z which is 20 years this August. I knew I was on Zcar.com and Hybridz.org before Ratsun. I have never been a huge contributor though.

• Like 2
On 4/16/2022 at 7:10 AM, Aaron Datsun said:

Nice. I was just going off of how long I had my Z which is 20 years this August. I knew I was on Zcar.com and Hybridz.org before Ratsun. I have never been a huge contributor though.

I've had my B210 since '99. Been on Ratsun since 2007 or so and finally made an account in 2009. Was on Datsun1200 since 2003 or so but never posted there very much.

• Like 2

I was on the 1200 site as well. Lost/forgot my password and could never get it corrected and was unable to get a new login.

So, here I am.

Blame Duncan, he is the one that told me about Ratsun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 4/19/2022 at 10:09 PM, datzenmike said:

Would have been. It's long gone now and only memories.

Sad it's gone. I always dreamed of making it out there, but never found the time.

For a solid 2-3 year run, I was drunk dialed at least once per year by Skib or the crew haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My passport had expired and the last time I was over the border a license was good enough... 

Could NOT renew my British passport on this side of the ocean without kneeling and kissing Washington's puckered brown ring. Fuck them. Option two was to become a Canadian Citizen. So it took 16 months. Applied and got it in three weeks... Canby here I come. Was there for 2010 and up till the end in 2018??? Good times.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, metalmonkey47 said:

Sad it's gone. I always dreamed of making it out there, but never found the time.

For a solid 2-3 year run, I was drunk dialed at least once per year by Skib or the crew haha

Lol, I was there for at least one of those calls too. Remember that fondly. We were extremely fucked up at the time too.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
On 4/27/2022 at 1:22 AM, Dguy210 said:

Lol, I was there for at least one of those calls too. Remember that fondly. We were extremely fucked up at the time too.

haha fuck yeah. Those were great days.

• Like 1