political regurgitation Destruction Of Ratsun?

I can't believe nobody has started a thread called Destruction of My Anus

Could be a thread celebrating spicy food but I'm guessing it would end up being a bunch of 1 guy 1 jar memes in pretty short order. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Chuck Most said:

Could be a thread celebrating spicy food but I'm guessing it would end up being a bunch of 1 guy 1 jar memes in pretty short order. 

Lice will do that...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 3/11/2022 at 6:52 AM, datzenmike said:

yAPInls.jpg

SMOKE was real. I saw him at Canby. The year we used name tags.

I got into a discussion with some guy about the 100 strut angle on Datsun cars. He got all pissy about it when pushed for answers to back up his claims. I thought that I might get in shit but nothing happened.

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=34603

But now I want to know about OKAYFINE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OKAYFINE is Julian Searls who is editor/owner of the Dime Quarterly and newsletter. Apparently some think he is prickly for bitching about Dime Quarterly articles being disseminated on The 510 Realm cutting into sales and back issues. I guess submitted material becomes his copyrighted property?  I've 'worked' with him publishing an article in the Dime Quarterly over a year and a half period. Our e-mails were cordial and the article was printed verbatim. So I don't know about that.

Previous to this there was an article about transmissions that was terribly inadequate, flawed and had mistakes. I e-mailed him with the corrections and he replied "Do you think you could do better" I said "Yes" he said "Show me" and that... was that.

• Like 2
On 3/12/2022 at 6:07 AM, jbirds510 said:

Im glad you did. Its been a relief for me and obviously  others to see that we arent alone when it comes to what weve seen go down in recent times. The ability to talk about it makes it slightly more palatable.

Agreed with jbirds510 100%, but the thread topic isn't trying to take that away. Out of respect for how other members might be coping with all the political angst these days, maybe us chimps can find a way to engage in our political poop throwing therapy without getting it on innocent bystanders. 

Any ideas y'all?

• Like 3
On 3/12/2022 at 6:29 AM, Chuck Most said:

Hot Sauce review thread!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, paradime said:

maybe us chimps can find a way to engage in our political poop throwing therapy without getting it on innocent bystanders. 

Any ideas y'all?

I had not noticed anyone continuing politics in non destructo threads, I agree it should be kept behind closed doors so to speak

• Like 2
7 hours ago, paradime said:

Agreed with jbirds510 100%, but the thread topic isn't trying to take that away. Out of respect for how other members might be coping with all the political angst these days, maybe us chimps can find a way to engage in our political poop throwing therapy without getting it on innocent bystanders. 

Any ideas y'all?

Don't want to get hit by poop, get out of the way. Or at least keep your mouth closed. 

He Called The Shit Poop GIFs | Tenor

• Like 3