political regurgitation Destruction Of Ratsun?

Destruction Of Earth

Destruction Of America

Destruction Of Canada

Destruction Of Australia

Destruction Of Civility

Destruction Of Datunity

Destruction Of Ratsun 

So why this thread if it's understood no one's being forced to hit the Destruction Of click bait and engage? 

Despite rules that go largely unenforced, our media induced political anxiety often wonders into topics outside the loose General Discussion Enclosure. Yes, I've engaged in my own political regurgitation as much as anyone, but maybe we can have a pro vs con conversation about keeping our political conversation sequestered to it's own Destruction subheading. I've tried suggesting this in other threads and all it accomplished was getting called out for "trying to silence the truth". Seriously, that shit actually happened .🤣.  Ok, it's self-affirming to team up with the likeminded and go playing romper stomper all over Ratsun going after anyone who disagrees with you, but I don't see how it serves the greater purpose of a Datsun centric CAR forum.

To the bored and grizzled among us with strong political opinions, (Teto, cue the violin music!) I once heard a disparaging story from the guys at The510Realm complaining that Ratsun is too damn "edgy".  I came anyway and found it's true calling is to invite and unite people around the greatest Japanese import cars and Trucks to ever reach our shores. 😩 

For Godzilla sake, let's lash out at each other's insecurities in a Political Destruction Thunderdomeand keep it separate from the business of 

Unknown.png.3686df0435a9a09d202225cbf0e243a3.png

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, the Realm is a bit more sophisticated, but they keep quiet until someone with clout talks, then the answers come slowly and very limited. Ratsun is way more active, friendly and easily offensive, but hey, we are a bunch of folks that for some insane reason decided to mess with disposable Japanese cars.

Here you can find answer, discussions and arguments. You can walk away, ignore or just entertain yourself by reading our idiotic ramblings. But at least you are free and welcome, unless you are Smoke or something fake. 

Yes, the Destruction Threads are too many now, and like Mike said, could have been combined at some point, but we let the dogs stray and now they have pissed all over the neighborhood. 

• Like 3

yAPInls.jpg

SMOKE was real. I saw him at Canby. The year we used name tags.

I got into a discussion with some guy about the 100 strut angle on Datsun cars. He got all pissy about it when pushed for answers to back up his claims. I thought that I might get in shit but nothing happened.

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=34603

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I enjoy the freedom of fuckery, that's why I'm here and not the Realm. It was used for dramatic effect. 510s vs everything Datsun, and there's no serious comparison between the two cultures. The point being, there's a time and place for flaming each other, and us flame throwing show dogs can stray without setting neighborhood on fire. We should be able to carry our rhetorical weapons without challenging each other to a duel in threads like Crockpot Cooking Ideas. Even if it wanders into making cheep ethanol, we should respect spirit of the thread, and our petty squabbles should be moved to the Political Destruction Thunderdome. Then it's flame on bitches.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Z23T said:

It's just like TV, if you don't like the content, don't watch. I don't like the "Destruction of ..........." threads, so I usually don't read them. 

Or change the channel. I run out of TV channels about 7-8 years ago. Watch Netflix or Prime and I hear Ratsun is alright too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

yAPInls.jpg

SMOKE was real. I saw him at Canby. The year we used name tags.

I got into a discussion with some guy about the 100 strut angle on Datsun cars. He got all pissy about it when pushed for answers to back up his claims. I thought that I might get in shit but nothing happened.

http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=34603

Oh, I never said he was not real, I just didn't want to mention the one who really stirred the shit back then. 

And why is everyone so compelled to post his image every time he is mentioned? 

GIF better off dead - animated GIF on GIFER

• Like 4
1 hour ago, paradime said:

I enjoy the freedom of fuckery, that's why I'm here and not the Realm. It was used for dramatic effect. 510s vs everything Datsun, and there's no serious comparison between the two cultures. The point being, there's a time and place for flaming each other, and us flame throwing show dogs can stray without setting neighborhood on fire. We should be able to carry our rhetorical weapons without challenging each other to a duel in threads like Crockpot Cooking Ideas. Even if it wanders into making cheep ethanol, we should respect spirit of the thread, and our petty squabbles should be moved to the Political Destruction Thunderdome. Then it's flame on bitches.

We found a home here. 

Nojo ew GIF on GIFER - by Kigatilar

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Here's several Ratsun members, one throwing shit in another's face....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Triggered by looking at the obvious because talking about disrespecting other people's threads is scewy.  

Then completely sidesteps the point to avoid the subject.

So Predictable.

giphy.gif

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2

They say misery loves company

We could start a company and make misery

Frustrated, Incorporated

I know just what you need

I might just have the thing

I know what you'd pay to see

Put me out of my misery

I'd do it for you, would you do it for me?

We will always be busy making misery

We could build a factory

And make misery

We'll create the cure

We made the disease

Frustrated, Incorporated

Frustrated, Incorporated

I know just what you need

I might just have the thing

I know what you'd pay to feel

Put me out of my misery

All you suicide kings and you drama queens

Forever after happily, making misery

Now, did you satisfy your greed?

Get what you need?

Was it only envy?

So empty

• Like 1

I mostly made the "Destruction of Earth" thread as an in kind shitpost after seeing all the other "destruction" threads.

Honestly I just do most things for my own amusement.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

I mostly made the "Destruction of Earth" thread as an in kind shitpost after seeing all the other "destruction" threads.

image.jpeg.5ebbac321603cd485b96842e7bcd17a5.jpeg

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Oh, I never said he was not real, I just didn't want to mention the one who really stirred the shit back then. 

And why is everyone so compelled to post his image every time he is mentioned? 

GIF better off dead - animated GIF on GIFER

Ricky!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Im glad you did. Its been a relief for me and obviously  others to see that we arent alone when it comes to what weve seen go down in recent times. The ability to talk about it makes it slightly more palatable.

• Like 2

Destruction posts are bleeding over the lines into the wrong topics. If that's going to be the case we need to prune them down into one or two. Do we really need destruction posts about destruction posts?

5 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Im glad you did. Its been a relief for me and obviously  others to see that we arent alone when it comes to what weve seen go down in recent times. The ability to talk about it makes it slightly more palatable.

Yes, absolutely. No one likes to bitch about things alone. In a way, misery loves company.

• Like 2