410/411 fiberglass from the fenders

Big Al

Hi, I recently got into the 410 scene. I was asking around different forums for some decent front fenders, everybody told me, good luck! I ended up finding a beautiful rust free set in a desert scrap yard, so I tinker with fiberglass, and I decided to make molds from the fenders,  and I pulled out my first fender from the mold today. I only have the passenger side mold so far, if there is a need for these than I'll make a drivers side. I need to get $260.00 for this fender and you pay shipping

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right front fenders SHOULD be popular since LHD car drivers usually wreck them first.  Right side fenders are less likely to be wrecked unless side hit of side swiped so should be desirable but less in demand.  Rust excepted, all Pinin Farina designs rust.

Although scarce, 520 and 521 front fenders can be manipulated to fit 410 and 411 cars.  You may have to fabricate filler patches depending on the year of the donor, some have parking lights that bridge the fender to front filler strip below the radiator. 410 and 411 have the lights on the filler strips.  Fiberglass cloth and light weight Bondo work well in this case.  If the truck fenders have side lights, the [at least] sedan 411 wiring loom should have the connection for them.

• Like 1