Gas Prices.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

A Canadian would say loonies not looies for $1 coins. It's named for the loon pictured on the back side. 

sorry typo edited it.. well good now I know I can road trip a datsun to canada... oh wait...  I can't afford it 😭😒 gas prices 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Agreed. Doesn't affect me, I walk where I want to go.  The higher prices passed on is a further tax.

10 hours ago, sick620 said:

sorry typo edited it.. well good now I know I can road trip a datsun to canada... oh wait...  I can't afford it 😭😒 gas prices 🤦‍♂️

Hey, just fuckin' with ya.

• Like 2
On 3/11/2022 at 6:48 AM, datzenmike said:

US $2 are somewhat rare to find in your change. I received a couple of $2 at Canby one year, still have one because of it's oddity and it is only somewhat rare. This is a 2003A.

Below it is a $2 Canadian bill, I carried in my wallet for years and the leather stained it. 1986 was the first edition of the last issue. The $2 bill was replaced by a coin in '96 because it lasts longer than paper. They are heavy and a nuisance though. All Canadian bills, starting in 2011, are now printed on clear polymer with see through panels.

iKOUTK7.jpg

The $2 dollar bill is an odd one.I never get them when receiving change but every time i take my aluminum cans to the recycler they give me one.Why do they always have a  2 ? 

• Confused 1
On 3/9/2022 at 3:11 AM, angliagt said:

Got an email from a friend in Mendocino,CA - gas is

$8.459/$8.549/$8.689!

shut the fuck up. i live in mid city  los angeles as little west of of down town and im right by the freeway, regular unleaded is 5.99 right now :/

• Like 1