Old sunroof

Hi-I have a '74 Nova with a sunroof I believe is a LeVan Skyport. I'm looking for a back up piece of glass (13-1/2" x 28-1/2") or the whole sunroof with frame, etc.                                       Please see my attached photos.  I haven't been able to find one on the regular Internet.  I know a lot of Datsun/Nissan owners added a LeVan sunroof in the 70's and 80"s.           I think my LeVan Skyport sunroof is the original one; Levan came out with Skyport II thru Skyport X's in a 15x30" frame kit as the years went by. LeVan is long gone now.                                                                                Anyone got an old LeVan Skyport glass/kit laying around they want to sell?                              

The Skyport II thru Skyport X 15x30 frame(13-1/2"x28-1/2" glass) may also fit.   Thanks for reading this.  Chuck

334299841_Nova-Myinteriorsunroof.thumb.jpeg.662e448f68b2b8fdb26f7d5828d3c39f.jpeg1983954481_Nova-mysunroofexterior.thumb.jpeg.61d9adf1f9f63219bc483f4bb9a7a75d.jpeg

Edited by Chuckster
Miiss spell
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/12/2022 at 7:04 PM, Draker said:

I went through this exact thing years ago. I was able to find one here. Good luck, it’ll turn up. Very common install on datsuns. Seen them several times over. 

Draker-Thanks for the encouraging words!