PercyTheAce

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All Datsun coil over kits are the same except 240/260/280z, truck and early (pre 1968) cars and anything FWD.

The 210, B210, 510, 610, 710, 810, Maxima, R30 Skyline, R31 Skyline, S110 200SX and S12 200SX are all the same in terms of what weld on coilover kits can be used.  

Yes, it fits.

• 6 months later...

I also just got done with the coilovers on my 210. I went with Gecko Racing after seeing others on this site going with this company. One this to note is the fronts don't have a bracket for the brake line. Seems fine for now, but I might come up with something to hold it away from the shock.

CoilsRear.jpg

CoilsFront2.jpg

CoilsFrontin.jpg

Edited by Hawaiian620
  • Like 1
On 9/13/2022 at 8:46 AM, ToastyBass said:

I'm sorry I don't have any specifics about it, but my '75 B210 I bought at the end of July came with 280ZX coilovers up front. They look like they were a bolt-on upgrade, but I haven't taken the wheels off yet and gotten a good look at the front spindles.

JSWD92k.jpg

Ignore the coil spring as these are 280zx coils and won't be used on a B-210, in fact not used on anything but a Z car. The caliper is massive and the rotor vented. They cannot ever be mistaken for B-210 brakes with a pie plate for a rotor..

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...