need help finding a motor

so i was on here talking about a motor i found for sale that i was going to swap into my 1974 datsun 620 it is a KA24E i believe out of the 240 not the hard body but i changed my mind on him he was kinda sketchy. does anyone know where i can get a KA24E to motor swap and also if anyone knows where to get the bracket for that swap please let me know a lot of people have been blowing smoke up my ass about "the KA motors will just bolt right in" so i was more confused than i was before and i didn't know shit about datsun still don't but if anyone wants to give me advice or a parts list of everything i'll need for the swap that would be amazing 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, 620deadman said:

so i was on here talking about a motor i found for sale that i was going to swap into my 1974 datsun 620 it is a KA24E i believe out of the 240 not the hard body but i changed my mind on him he was kinda sketchy. does anyone know where i can get a KA24E to motor swap and also if anyone knows where to get the bracket for that swap please let me know a lot of people have been blowing smoke up my ass about "the KA motors will just bolt right in" so i was more confused than i was before and i didn't know shit about datsun still don't but if anyone wants to give me advice or a parts list of everything i'll need for the swap that would be amazing 

or if anyone has and ideas for easier and cheaper motors to swap in im all ears and eager to learn about this