Nissan part seller.

Thomas Perkins

Hi Ya'll. Just found a Nissan part seller that is suppose to sell Genuine Nissan parts.They also sell on Ebay.They are from United Arab Emirates.If you order from their page,it is a little cheaper than Ebay.I looked up online to see what everyone says about them and heard nothing bad and shipping is not slow like Thailand parts.Their name is https://partsouq.com/  Has anyone heard or bought from them.Shipping is about 13 bucks.So I rolled the dice and ordered some parts that are DISCONTINUED PRODUCT  here.They can't get every part that is no longer to buy here.I looked some up and they can't get them.I paid with Paypal and have been using them for 12 years and they have never let me down,as Ebay never has too.I will post back here when they come in.Their prices are cheap and make it worth while to pay for shipping.Time will tell.What you do is order more parts and the shipping is about the same.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My parts just came in from the Fed Ex driver.It took less than 2 days to get them.They came from Dubai - United Arab Emirates,next door to Iran.The shipping was 13.58.We'll worth it cause these parts are discontinued from Nissan parts here and they are Geniune Nissan Parts.The door knobs were 55 bucks for 2 when they were available here.The door knobs were 4.36 each,got 2.The grommets that go on the panel where the knobs go in were 2.43 each and the jack bar extension clamp that goes on the rear panel behind the seats were 1.02 each,got 2 of them.Vintage Datsun and Nissan parts.com has 2 doors knobs for 12.50 for 2 and 5.00 for shipping.I was going to get them till I found this site.I needed the grommets cause mine are cracked up.Their are other sites over seas that I might try for parts that I can't get here.I also have the Nissan storage bag coming today from Courtesy Nissan out of Texas,bought it from Ebay,brand new for 10.43.They is a used one someone there is selling for 21.23

100_9057.jpg

100_9091.jpg

100_9092.jpg

100_9061.jpg

100_9090.jpg

100_9071.jpg

100_9056.jpg

9950450y00.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins

I still have the original jack rod clamp holders,they are white. Yes,they are square holes.The other's have round plastic inserts.,The bag doesn't say anything,I am looking for some Nissan 720 emblems for it.I just painted the jack parts yesterday and shampooed the carpet today.I am waiting for the carpet to dry.I put this carpet in years ago,It was black.I also painted the inside as you will see when I take pics.I have new tires and rims on my 720.I bought 5 of them.I am looking for a tire cover so I can put the spare  under the truck so the rim won't get all scratched up.Anyone know where I can get one.I plan on going with a 5 tire rotation.The name of the rims are American Racing..Because of the 4x4 front hub sticking out,I was limited what will fit.It was a perfect fit.My other rims came off a Toyota 4x4.I sold them to someone with a 95 Nissan.These rims were also on the Toyota forerunners.The  Toyota 4x4's didn't have the front center caps, cause you have to get out to lock the 4x4 by hand.I found some on Ebay.Toyota and Nissan lug nuts are not the same.I have acorns on mine.Look at the weights on the Toyota rims,never ever take them to Walmart to get rotated and balanced.For 5 tires,5 rims,30 lug nuts,mounted and balanced plus a front end alignment was 2200.00....Plus life time  rotation and balance.My steering wheel is dead center.

100_8841.jpg

100_8665.jpg

100_6797.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins