Veraciousreasoning

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Bucket seats out of any import should fit size-wise, have a good look at how the mounts are set up on your 720 and compare. Expect to do a little fabrication for rear mounts, make sure whatever supports you make have large surface plates to distribute the load and ideally connect to the original seat mounts. Spend a bit of time making sure the seat sliders work as designed when you make your mounts.

Otherwise you can pick and choose what seats you want - cloth, leather, power, speaker headrests, whatever. I used seats from an Altima - plenty comfy and with the adjustments I wanted.

IMG_7869.thumb.jpg.e99cbaeac1e320c873579abad5c14d7e.jpg

On 1/27/2022 at 11:54 AM, Logical1 said:

I have no idea what these are out of, but they are a direct bolt up. I love them, however they do sit a toucher higher(or maybe I am just used to tired 40 year old seats)

720seats.jpg

Those are from a 1995 Rodeo. The reason why I know is I just picked up the same exact seats lol It seems all the mounts need modification as the seat leans a little to far down to the right for a comfy ride. I should be getting around to it today.