Hubcaps or nah?

Rusty Dawg

Hey Nicklp,

These are the ones that came with my truck and they look almost like those except they don't have the notches where the hub would clip on, so not certain that mine were original.  I traded these to the fella I bought the truck from for the 14" rims on it now.  I just thought it would look better.  To me at least😜

IMG_0318.thumb.jpeg.45b0a3a95c494c13537da9a4a18e51f5.jpeg

This is off topic and I don't see it in your description of vehicles you own, but are you involved in anyway with Nissan Patrols?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, nicklp said:

I have no involvement with Nissan Patrols, but the old ones I’ve seen look cool as hell! 

I see that there was one for sale in your town, so I was taking a shot in the dark.  I have been working on picking up 2 of them from one guy in my neck of the woods for 9 months now, but I am not sure it will ever happen.  I do hope to get one in the coming years.  They are very cool.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 6:11 PM, Rusty Dawg said:

Hey Nicklp,

These are the ones that came with my truck and they look almost like those except they don't have the notches where the hub would clip on, so not certain that mine were original.  I traded these to the fella I bought the truck from for the 14" rims on it now.  I just thought it would look better.  To me at least😜

IMG_0318.thumb.jpeg.45b0a3a95c494c13537da9a4a18e51f5.jpeg

This is off topic and I don't see it in your description of vehicles you own, but are you involved in anyway with Nissan Patrols?

If you have hubcaps you decide not to use, I’ll buy them 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 3:18 PM, wayno said:

The rim in the second photo of Stoffregen Motorsports last post that has photos looks like a stock rim, the ones you have on your truck in the photos of your truck are 620 disc brake rims, they have them 6 oblong holes in them, I like them because they clear disc brakes without having to modify them with a hammer, I have made 320 rims clear disc brake calipers with a grinder, 320 rims are put together with rivets(might need to use tubes because rivets can leak), everything after the 320 are welded together(tubeless).

Do you know anyone who has those?