Destruction of Canada

Dav

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had this so long laying around I lose it for months or more maybe years and then it turns up in or under something and find it looking for something else, like that $2 Canadian bill. IIRC I found it abandoned somewhere clearing out a storage unit and thought it was 'pretty' and mostly worthless.

You'd better cash that in its declining in value the chart shows it was worth $2300 in 2017.

Another place you can take it is an international airport, there should money changers located near there.

Ghana Cedis.jpg

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 1
On 3/15/2022 at 11:06 AM, datzenmike said:

Really?????????????????? How would you redeem it? I figured it was worth $0.35 or something

It’s funny Other than finding it  “ fancy” I would have probably thrown it away assuming it was virtually worthless myself . 

. weird it’s worth anything 

On 11/28/2021 at 7:31 AM, john510 said:

No,it was a syrup.

Aunt Jamima also was a pancake mix brand in addition to a syrup brand.  The older Aunt was replaced by a much younger "person" but that did not satisfy the demand for a nonracial sponsor.  The brand is now masquerading as Fort something.

• 1 month later...

Population pressures are what turn grasshoppers into swarming locusts. I think we are doing the same. What do you think wayno? Fluoridation in the '50? You and I probably have another 20 years before we are 'outta here' an being gay or trans or whatever the fuck is up, becomes compulsory.

Trans or nonbinary

Pre 1945................................ 0.12%

Baby Boomers to 1965........ 0.15%

Millennials '81-'96................ 0.51% 

Generation Z '97-'05........... 0.79%

Looks like a 25% increase every 10 years so we are at over 1.2% in 2022. In 2122 we'll be at 46.13% 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"Soary aboot yer hewse, eh." Is also acceptable above 45 degrees north latitude.  (Salem Oregon) Anything roughly south of Sudbury Ontario continues to lose it's Canadian cultural identity from proximity to the US south of it.   

• Haha 1
On 10/22/2022 at 1:17 PM, Skib said:

Jstark (above) who was in this documentary, and was the designer of the FGC-9, was found dead of a heart attack....at 28 years old... just days after he was raided. 

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/be-the-change/jstark-dead-in-home-heart-attack-3d-guns

https://scatteredshots.com/2021/10/11/jstark-dead-from-heart-attack/

• Sad 1