• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

on the same subject kinda..

is there supposed to be a exclamation point at the end of eh ?
   Or is the word eh the exclamation so none is needed? 

I can't see where you would ever put a question mark at the end of a sentence with an eh, except maybe as a quote or script for a movie. RIGHT?????

• Like 2

I drive a 720,does that make me a trucker.We are made to wear mask at work.Our Corporate leaders are in New York and I work in Georgia.Can't protest here.We will get fired.They pay pension.How many people still get pension from their jobs.Also have 401 k.I am going to retire from my job in 5 years.I am leaving nothing on the table.I will be 67 then...

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 1

If the heavy rescue outfits are compelled to remove trucks, it'll be interesting to see which side they come down on.  Traditionally, they have worked closely with the police, but that has been dealing with weather/accident events and is understandable.  I guess it will come down to the owners who will either kowtow to the Hitler of the north or pull all his rigs into the service bays and open the hoods, waiting on "control modules" or other mechanical malady that keeps them from rolling.

I don't think it would be reasonable to send your crews into a situation where you're gonna end up on the wrong side of history.  Granted, it probably won't be as risky as flogging pork sandwiches in Kandahar, or going to downtown Portland, but still...

• Like 1

Ok the shit is beginning to touch the fan in Canada so I wanted to ask dmike, do you think your constitution and system of rights is working or not, now that the police are moving in.

In the few short video's I've watched they were stealing fuel and gas cans, disabling vehicles by cutting wires and removing parts and I could see a police weapon being used to smash a female ( I think ) on the ground.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 2
Just now, datzenmike said:

I don't watch the news. I get more than enough than I need right here.

Did marching on the capitol on Jan 6th work out well for American freedoms?

It furthered my understanding of just how far down the road of tyranny we in the US have already progressed 

They were telling us without doubt " We are your masters " not the other way round

Lucy football.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Ok the shit is beginning to touch the fan in Canada so I wanted to ask dmike, do you think your constitution and system of rights is working or not, now that the police are moving in.

In the few short video's I've watched they were stealing fuel and gas cans, disabling vehicles by cutting wires and removing parts and I could see a police weapon being used to smash a female ( I think ) on the ground.

Those who make peaceful protest impossible will make violent protest inevitable

• Like 2
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't watch the news. I get more than enough than I need right here.

Did marching on the capitol on Jan 6th work out well for American freedoms?

Our constitution is an after thought as well. You're are correct. Tyranny exists here as well.

• Like 1