81-720 on 04 WRX Chassis

KurMot

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The wheel base was really close. Which made it really nice. Before I started I thought the width of the pinch welds in the cab was closer to each other. They are out 1-3/4 so I really had to cut a lot of door out to fit

• Like 1

cdAN7AY.jpgkMJaQ9O.jpga23rk81.jpg

wow it’s been a ton of work but I finally have the box/tailgate and bed sides mounted in. I’ve built inner fenders that tie in from the Subaru pinch weld all the way out to the wide body, this will allow a lot more room inside the truck box and structure the sheet of metal that will eventually cover the side

I just showed my nine year old son this thread. He's all into car crushers and snowrunner, both games you get to build your own crazy vehicles. This one's pretty crazy and I wanted to show him that people actually build stuff like he sees on the video games.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I just showed my nine year old son this thread. He's all into car crushers and snowrunner, both games you get to build your own crazy vehicles. This one's pretty crazy and I wanted to show him that people actually build stuff like he sees on the video games.

I wonder where your son gets that from? Nice work Kurmot 

• Like 1