Weber 32/36 Dgev K646 Carb.

Thomas Perkins

Hi Ya'll.I've had my Weber for years,works great.I was looking back at my pictures of when I put it on.I am fixing to take it off and install new gaskets and other parts that came with the rebuild kit.I done this back in 2016.The Weber has a gasket that has a small hole and a larger hole.My intake opening has a plate that has a small hole and a large hole.Also the bottom of the Weber has a small hole and a large hole.If you align the small holes together and the large hole together,you will need to put the Weber on backwards.I have seen some sets ups where people have them this way.So what is everyone's take on this.I also ordered and got all the gaskets that I will need.I remember last time doing this and thought,oh we'll it works great.I also bought the new piece that goes on the intake with the 2 holes.It's going to be all new down there.Nothing is wrong with that piece,just ran across it awhile back and bought it in case I ever needed it.I am going to use steel nylon insert lock nuts this time to secure the Weber to the intake.The gaskets that stick out a little bit  is showing signs of gas.I also got a new little  plastic fuel filter to go in it.Would show pics but I haven't figured on how to do it here.

• Thomas Perkins changed the title to Weber 32/36 Dgev K646 Carb.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic