Jump to content

Z20 engine coolant bypass


Recommended Posts

My D21 has a z20 engine and the coolant bypass passge That I think has the bypass restricter inside of it. The T tube fitting for this passge that is threaded to the bottem of the intake has rusted off and I need to replace it but I cant find out what the part is actully called or anywhere that sells it so Ive taken to the internt hoping you guys can help me out 

Link to comment
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Called connector-manifold. Try 14075-W0401 it's the fitting directly under the carburetor on the underneath side of the intake. The heater return flows through it and collects the coolant from the intake and directs it to the lower radiator return to the water pump. This is for all carburetor Z20, Z22 and Z24 engines. 


There is no restriction in it. 


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.