Trying to troubleshoot no spark condition and need link

kgrantkey

Years ago I replaced my distributor with the inductive pickup type that required the ignition module on the passenger side kick panel. I didn't have the ignition module so I used an ignition module from "i believe a 77 camaro" that has 4 lugs that sends the voltage to the coil for spark each time the distributor triggers.

I used a nice diagram from this site. I'm not using the dizzy that has the square module on the side of the distributor.

Anyone have a link to help me determine if I have a bad ignition module or coil......I just went to start it a few hrs ago and have no spark from the coil. Trid to search the site but couldnt fond what I was looking for.

It may have been a link to the 521 site. ?20210913_104514.thumb.jpg.141a88dd14398c4b6ef8db2581e81dcc.jpg20210913_104604.thumb.jpg.658fd04c4844c401dd320edbf58ba793.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found what i needed in the How To thread.

Should have went there 1st.

Thanks for maintaining  this site for those of us that are lucky enough to have something the just works - I never sell my Lil Hustler.  Wish I'd never sold my 79...or my 72 Datsun Trucks.

HEI.jpg