anyone know where I can find a good pic of the brum brake assembly?

jbirds510

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You rock @thisismatt! I shouldnt have been in such a hurry but as we are trying to push this pig, owners telling stories about long long ago in this truck, back when he bought it new and getting all sentimental about it, which I totally get but in my case this is making nervous, like this sale is about to fall out and im all in, dolly(rental) on, many miles already behind me and 1/2 a day gone..yeah im just trying to get those front wheels on and cash traded hands as fast as possible..very nice guy, glad he didnt cjamge his mind.

• Like 1

Have a look at both shoes if they are all off. Look how the lining is positioned on the shoe. Are they all even or is one clocked farther around than the other.

Like this...

vIlVHvJ.jpg

If the are identical then put them on and no worries. If they look like the picture they do have to go on a certain way.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Have a look at both shoes if they are all off. Look how the lining is positioned on the shoe. Are they all even or is one clocked farther around than the other.

Like this...

vIlVHvJ.jpg

If the are identical then put them on and no worries. If they look like the picture they do have to go on a certain way.

All set over here..Just needed to see the placement of the ebrake cable spring..was in a hurry to get the truck to roll I guess I pulled it..well I didnt recognize the spring cuz Ive never had to replace an ebrake cable before I think haha.. Going to bed with peace of mind tonight because of the help here today..Thanks guys, very much appreciate it.

In the pic, the left shoe says "fore"..makes that a golf shoe? 😄

Edited by jbirds510