Suggestions on where to get 510 exhaust studs/nuts

edekalil

• datzenmike changed the title to Suggestions on where to get 510 exhaust studs/nuts
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20602-A7100 is the longer nut used on the 240z exhaust manifold flange to down pipe. It's also the same one used on the '70 and on 510, so yes it will fit.

Bvf0aNI.jpg

While looking for something else yesterday I came across one and remembered where it was. (always that way, finding what you aren't looking for) Looks like brass. Bronze is redder/brown. Stainless will turn a straw yellow when heated to 600F + 

• Like 1

Dorman also sells a steel stud and brass nut manifold set at auto parts stores like Oreillys.  I think it is listed as "VW" but the important factor is that it has the correct thread which I think is M8.  At least, that is what I used on my Z24 engine.  I realize that this could be different for an L series.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lockleaf said:

Dorman also sells a steel stud and brass nut manifold set at auto parts stores like Oreillys.  I think it is listed as "VW" but the important factor is that it has the correct thread which I think is M8.  At least, that is what I used on my Z24 engine.  I realize that this could be different for an L series.

Thank I got some 10mm but they where to big so my next was to get 8mm. Thank you all for the help I will post the results later.

The nut is no longer available. Newest part # is 20602-S0600 (in the part # chain along with the # DM posted above)

The stud still shows to be available. Newest part # 14064-E3000 (this part # tells me it would also fit a Z but I did not verify)

• Like 1