Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, skyblue said:

Don’t be jealous. Lol. 
good old days. 

That was year you guys in that encampment were there for a new orphan . 
  You probably don’t remember but my dads funeral was on the Thursday just before show. 

Was good times . 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, sick620 said:

How has the powerland meet compared to canby for turn out? I really want to go

So far its more of a camp out swap meet get together.  More of, park your car and walk, talk and deal!

• Like 3

I might have to come out with the girlfriend, not sure if we'll have a datsun ready in time to be reliable enough from ontario oregon area (idaho side)... This might be the kick in the butt I need to get one of them ready though! 

• 4 weeks later...

On 3/3/2022 at 12:27 AM, sick620 said:

How has the powerland meet compared to canby for turn out? I really want to go

Turn out was not quite as big as Canby, but that was an established show for a long time. 
Considering the fact that covid hit and the second year got canceld, last year was still pretty awesome for turn out and a lot of fun was had. 🙂

1 hour ago, hobospyder said:

Flat tire

So many tires will need aired up lol. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, hobospyder said:

Wait, better excuse, no engine

You spelled lazy wrong. Its excuses that have made this the LAST 2 day all Datsun event IN THE WORLD that isn't held in someones yard and it will be excuses that may eventually reduce that number to ZERO.  The irony here is the host, currently employed will travel 2400 miles this year at a heavy personal cost to keep his word to the venue and the enthusiasts and will do it all by himself and never once will he make a single excuse, just apologies that he couldn't offer you MORE! My kid brother has put himself out for ungrateful people his whole life and he's VERY proud of this event so If you can't contribute anything positive to this thread maybe its just time for you to stfu. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

You spelled lazy wrong. Its excuses that have made this the LAST 2 day all Datsun event IN THE WORLD that isn't held in someones yard and it will be excuses that may eventually reduce that number to ZERO.  The irony here is the host, currently employed will travel 2400 miles this year at a heavy personal cost to keep his word to the venue and the enthusiasts and will do it all by himself and never once will he make a single excuse, just apologies that he couldn't offer you MORE! My kid brother has put himself out for ungrateful people his whole life and he's VERY proud of this event so If you can't contribute anything positive to this thread maybe its just time for you to stfu. 

I went last year and the original one and very much plan on appearing this year as well

If you can't take a light hearted joke it may be time for you to back away from the internet

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1