Center line auto drags

Doobie

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not 100% sure up front and I'm sitting on coilovers now front and rear. In the picture I was on either 2" or  2-3/4" blocks in the rear...

If my math is right now the rear should be 3" lower and the front is a little lower by 1/2" - 1 " to get that raked look... i dont have a current picture. Since the rear coilover conversion over the winter the bed has not gone back on. I'm currently refinishing it, so it's not on the truck for a current picture....

Edited by Crashtd420

So what's hiding under the hood with the dual side pipes....?

And I obviously like the look of the rims on your truck.... 

Do you not want to run them?

You could always get them powder coated to change it up a little...

I have thought about it... maybe just the lip or just the center ... never decided....

On 7/7/2021 at 7:46 PM, Doobie said:

Have a set of centerline autodrags that are stagerd not really sure what to do with them they came on my 77 620 , any ideas ??A02B622A-5875-446B-B6CF-51F68D100B70.jpeB0C7A45A-95F9-4FBC-985B-CB7D36A27871.jpe

Get rid of, or paint those ugly center caps. If the exhaust is functional paint with hi heat gray or silver. The rust is dragging down the whole truck. Clean those tires but not that shiny wet looking crap all the tuners like. Tires are black and non reflecting. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with what you have.... well, maybe 1 1/2" lower.

There is nothing special under the hood (stock l20)the truck belonged to a friend of mine who put it together in the early 80’s it was parked in the mid 90’s and sat until 2019 when he died I was given the truck ,I plan on lowering it 3 inches the side pipes have been taken off I’m up in up in the air when it comes to the wheels not sure if I like the look that’s why I was looking for some input 

• Like 1

Here's a strange question do you still have the side pipes?

I would actually be interested in them to use as the stack on my truck, mostly the heat shield... yes that's my exhaust sticking out of my bed... I always wanted to do the second one like the old dodge truck the little red Express ..... possibly with an electric cutout to bypass the muffler....

You said you are having issues finding the in box for messages....

It's in the upper right hand corner, I assume your using a phone and cant see it... I cant either....

What I found was if you click on the picture of the 510 at the top...

Just under the rat and wrench logo, and just behind the front wheel it will pull up the notification window...

Another way is to switch from mobile to desktop view.....

The Centerline Autodrags are almost as timeless as the Cragar SS.

I have been on a casual search for a set ever since I bought my truck. One good thing about Autodrags is they are about as light as anything you can buy (cheaply), and lighter is better handling. I have a set of aluminum wheels on my truck that are similar to Autodrags but they have angled slots and they are lighter than my stock wheels.

• Like 2

You could dismount the tires, package them up for shipping to Kingman Arizona, Attn: Chopper Jim.

I will take them off your hands.

Just Joking.

I would clean them up or have them polished. Then put them back on your truck.

Chopper Jim