Anyone found a duplicolor paint match for 510 interior door card trim pieces at the top?

Sort of a dark silver. I would love to redo mine but local parts stores do not stock any color that is close. I redid the wagon tailgate since it is far enough away from the rest that you don't notice it. It's a bit brighter and silverish.

IMG_0799-1.jpg.d01efc6ac097eb1656826df4fbf88a7d.jpg

• datzenmike changed the title to Anyone found a duplicolor paint match for 510 interior door card trim pieces at the top?
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

All of the Datsun trim panel rails were painted a medium silver.  Unless you are doing a nut & bolt full on restoration, I would just bring one in to the parts store & find something close!  You won't likely find an exact match, so paint them all to match! 😎

Thanks TJ, the local selection here in Port Angeles is very thin so no matches or anything even close. I was hoping to order something, but have no idea what is a close match for duplicolor and their charts are unreliable - that's why I asked if anyone knew.