Jump to content

Westport July 16-17


Recommended Posts

https://www.eastsidestreetrod.com/westport-rod-run/

 

Is anyone else going to this? My wife and I are driving the 210 (it's apparently too new for the car show) out there and camping the weekend. Our plan is to surf and check out some nice cars. 

 

We've also been going to the weekly show at the Bremerton airport on Wednesdays. Clearly the oddballs there, not being a V8, being an import and newer than the 70s. They're all good people though. They even have drawings to win gift cards and stuff. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...

I will probably come down on either Friday or Tuesday🙃  Will be there for a while, have to go to the Quinalt Casino for my Daughters  birthday, who else is going and want to meet in Aberdeen? And what time

 

Edited by Rick-rat
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2021 at 8:16 PM, Rick-rat said:

I will probably come down on either Friday or Tuesday🙃  Will be there for a while, have to go to the Quinalt Casino for my Daughters  birthday, who else is going and want to meet in Aberdeen? And what time

 

 

What day in Aberdeen? I think we're coming from the same general area. we take the WA-3 to 101 then 108. We could be there Saturday at 10 or 11. I haven't been to that walmart yet, so it'd be a good reason to stop in town 😄

Edited by Hawaiian620
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/7/2021 at 11:52 AM, Hawaiian620 said:

 

What day in Aberdeen? I think we're coming from the same general area. we take the WA-3 to 101 then 108. We could be there Saturday at 10 or 11. I haven't been to that walmart yet, so it'd be a good reason to stop in town 😄

 

 

if you take 108 cutoff,  Maybe we could meet up in Elma .

    i would say McCleary.,, BUT  We usually get to Elma using the backway through Oakville and would have to reroute down freeway to go by there.  

 

 

 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/7/2021 at 2:09 PM, Rick-rat said:

I will be coming down on Friday

 

Are you staying Friday night in the Quinault Nation or Wetpit? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by bananahamuck
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2021 at 4:49 PM, bananahamuck said:

 

 

if you take 108 cutoff,  Maybe we could meet up in Elma .

    i would say McCleary.,, BUT  We usually get to Elma using the backway through Oakville and would have to reroute down freeway to go by there.  

 

 

 

 

I think we pass the elma rest stop on our way down. We should be leaving at 9 also. Takes about 1hr 40mins to get to Elma 

 

*edit* Pending the noise coming from the 210, we may end up driving the Xterra instead. Hoping the issue is fixable by Saturday. 

Edited by Hawaiian620
Link to comment
On 7/13/2021 at 11:07 PM, Hawaiian620 said:

 

I think we pass the elma rest stop on our way down. We should be leaving at 9 also. Takes about 1hr 40mins to get to Elma 

 

*edit* Pending the noise coming from the 210, we may end up driving the Xterra instead. Hoping the issue is fixable by Saturday. 

 


 

I’m not sure .  But probably be close to Aberville by 10am .. Ted is on call at 5pm(?) so not sure what schedule on hanging out is .. 

 

I’m going to discuss it with him in a few minutes and post again with a better guess. 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

We are leaving Tenino at about 9am so probably be through Elma before 10 .    if you drive your 210 we might be persuaded to hang around Elma for awhile 

 

 

 

 

    FYI Teds drivers side wheel is basically dangling for years now,,, so how bad could the noise be 

.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I went today and there wasn't a lot of cars there, saw about a dozen, should be a lot better on Saturday Still had a good time, went to the Quinalt for my daughter's Birthday. Haven't seen her on her Birthday for several years as she was working In San Diego, or Japan, or in Bahrain. It was a really great day

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Rick-rat said:

I went today and there wasn't a lot of cars there, saw about a dozen, should be a lot better on Saturday Still had a good time, went to the Quinalt for my daughter's Birthday. Haven't seen her on her Birthday for several years as she was working In San Diego, or Japan, or in Bahrain. It was a really great day

 


That’s ok,, won’t be very many of us either. Most locals had plans and a few are thousands of miles away .. haha 

 

Donovan ain’t even driving a Datsun ,, he said he’s driving miss Daisy 

 

4bdvHrf.jpg

 

 

.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

We went . 
 

 

 

 

Wish Id been free to come up Picked up a field find 620 and was really jamming on it to get there, parts took longer to arrive than Id hoped for. Would have been nice to see you guys again.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Nice to meet everyone! After talking with you guys, I realized I should've just drove the 210. My wife and I were saying you guys are a good example why we like the Datsun/Ratsun community so much. We'll see you guys at the next one!

 

 

 

 

3 Datsuns.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

@Hawaiian620 you guys should try to make Hoboland up in Sedro Wolley . Be more kick back hang out type thing.. could ride ferry over for shorter drive . 
 

I can’t post link because on phone but it’s in events a few posts down. 

 

On 3/24/2021 at 6:09 PM, hobospyder said:

North West end meet up was requested, north west end meet is provided

 

 

Hoboland, at the house like the last one because dickish neighbors, and I kinda want to mess with the 3 new sets of neighbors that haven't seen a bunch of datsuns loaded up at a house yet.

 

Saturday August 7th because I'm an asshole and schedule things way the fuck out

 

 

 

 

if you gotta drive a normal car ,, drive it .. Hell I think I’ve only seen Hobo drive a Datsun like one time 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 7/18/2021 at 8:32 AM, Rick-rat said:

I was there Friday in my new wagon

212379671_2722707231352770_6749586011737988745_n.jpg


 

yeah,, there was a bunch of people asking if we had seen some old pervert in a light blue Gaylord staring at all the fat chicks the day before.. 
 

 

.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.