Hello, this is a Public Service Announcement.

If the title of the vehicle is not in your name, then you do not own it. You can drive it, you can register it, you can live in it, but you can't legally sell it. I know that people sell vehicles that are not titled in their name, without problem, like I know people set their cruise control, 5 mph over the speed limit and think they are not speeding. It is nit picky, but it is against the law.

Thank you

• Like 2
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran across another motherfucker who didn't mention that the title wasn't his name, until we were closing the sale, but he would give me a "bill of sale". He had the balls to get at me, for not being "cool" and understanding, because he just hasn't had time, to switch the title, and it is "no big deal".

In other news, the clinic that services me, no longer performs a digital exam, unless special requested; it is the (PSA) blood test, plus a colonoscopy. Is it better? Is it worse? Hell if I know, because you are given a painkiller that erases your memory of the procedure.  Feels the same, as getting blackout drunk, and it is never reassuring being totally dependent on others for information about you. I wonder, if I fill out the special request forms, will the doctor think I'm sweet on him?

Can't see how a colonoscopy 'sees' anything that a digital exam doesn't feel.

Last one, I was expecting my lady doctor but I guess she scheduled it for while she was on holiday in South Africa. Instead I got Hag Helga from a neighboring hospital. At least she had small fingers, but afterwards, she assured me there was no need to be embarrassed. I shrugged mentally thinking it must be her that was uncomfortable and left the office through the waiting room. People looked away quickly and mothers were covering their children's eyes.  WTF? I look down to see a raging boner.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Can't see how a colonoscopy 'sees' anything that a digital exam doesn't feel.

Last one, I was expecting my lady doctor but I guess she scheduled it for while she was on holiday in South Africa. Instead I got Hag Helga from a neighboring hospital. At least she had small fingers, but afterwards, she assured me there was no need to be embarrassed. I shrugged mentally thinking it must be her that was uncomfortable and left the office through the waiting room. People looked away quickly and mothers were covering their children's eyes.  WTF? I look down to see a raging boner.

Ever seen how long that snake camera is they use for the colonoscopy ? It's a lot longer than a finger.The finger is to check your prostate not the colon.I had the finger once and am happy to say i DID NOT get a boner from it.

I’ve sold them with signed titles by the previous owner. Got one for sale right now in that situation. I’m not going to pay and wait for a title just to sell it to you.

mid you’re worried about it, call the dmv to find the last registered owner. If it matches, buy and be in your way.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Ever seen how long that snake camera is they use for the colonoscopy ? It's a lot longer than a finger.The finger is to check your prostate not the colon.I had the finger once and am happy to say i DID NOT get a boner from it.

But we were discussing PSA and the prostate when it got sidetracted to the colon or colonoscopy 

22 hours ago, datzenmike said:

But we were discussing PSA and the prostate when it got sidetracted to the colon or colonoscopy 

The confusion comes from me, or more precisely, from the medical establishment that services me. I didn't research it or question the Dr, because my "out of pocket" didn't change. The procedure is included in standard preventative maintenance and was performed at the same time as the blood (PSA) test. It was my impression that the spelunking of my backside, included a prostrate examination. This impression was confirmed (in my mind) when the Dr. said the digital exam was only by "special request"

I didn't think it could be interpreted, differently, until I mentioned it here. I suppose the PSA blood test could be what replaced the digital exam and it was coincidence that it fell, so near, my colonoscopy. I assumed. the colonoscopy, while not intended as replacement for the digital exam, if scheduled, close to the required prostrate exam,  would provide an opportunity to  "kill two birds".

• Thanks 1