Viewing forum notifications and mail on mobile

Has anyone else figured this out?

I though others including myself have been having issues viewing notifications when on the mobile site... 

Well I accidentally figured out if you tap just below the rats and wrench logo, behind the front wheel of the car, the sub menu for notifications and mail pops up...

If there is a thread about this feel free to move my comment but I couldn't find where I saw it.....

Screenshot_20210430-135058_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Crashtd420
  • Like 3
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/30/2021 at 10:57 AM, Crashtd420 said:

Has anyone else figured this out?

I though others including myself have been having issues viewing notifications when on the mobile site... 

Well I accidentally figured out if you tap just below the rats and wrench logo, behind the front wheel of the car, the sub menu for notifications and mail pops up...

If there is a thread about this feel free to move my comment but I couldn't find where I saw it..... GTA vc APK

Screenshot_20210430-135058_Gallery.jpg

yes facing same issue on mobile. but when i restart my mobile and clear my cache then its working fine.

• Like 2

The first phone I ever saw was steam powered. ok it wasn't steam powered but it was a wooden box high on the wall only an adult could use. You had to speak into the receiver and the listening end was on a cord you held to your ear. Our farm was on the same line as 6 or 8 others and was aptly called a party line. Ours was answered if there was two long and one short rings. There was a hand crank on the side to signal the operator you wanted to make an outside call. Even with a half dozen on the line it rarely rang and if it did it was usually very important. BTW anyone on the party line could lift the ear piece and listen in on your conversation.

FF to today and pretty much everything you could want to do on a phone, camera or computer can be on a tiny flat thing in your pocket. At this rate if they haven't yet, they'll be implanting a node in your head or including it with your co-vid injection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Man I sure hope you arent talking about davie with the green 620.

Nah,, Davie Ross aka, Viva El Twato Wango ,,  was neighbor my age growing up .   

ODed last summer .  Not much known cuz no funeral to talk with family. 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2

Twenty years later I was on another party line. You could usually tell if someone else was listening in because the voices were fainter. We had a 'stick her nose in everybody's business gossip douche' up the road who wait for our ring to stop and then lift the receiver quietly and listen in. If we suspected we would yell get the fuck off our line Florence!!!!. The fuck's the matter with you? No wonder your husband is a drunk!!! Followed by a faint click. She couldn't tell anyone or complain because she would have to admit she was listening in. Fuck er if she did.

In the spring our gravel concession road would heave up in front of our farm. Florence's asshole husband would fly by at 80 in his Ford road barge with rocks and dust flying, slow slightly then swerve around the humpty dumpty soft spot and carve big ruts in our lawn and ditch. After fixing them the second time I put 4 or 5 cedar fence rails in the ditch at right angles to the road and waited. He slows to about 50 and begins his turn onto our lawn, sees the fence rails swerves back and nails the huge hump in the road and goes airborne and lands like the Dukes of Hazard. He never did it again and drove slower past our farm. Within 10 years he did manage to drink himself to death.

• Sad 1