Seat cover source

Stinky

Has anybody had good luck w/a seat cover for a bench seat for a 720? 

I have one from Autozone or Walmart on it now...and it is only a year or two old and fits like crap, and is ready to fall off, and it has not aged well.  I would not say that it was a good investment.

I see that Carhart and Browning make some...or probably somebody uses their logo on their product.   Has anybody used those?

• Like 1
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the $20 store shelf units are all crap.  The browning stuff we used to sell when I worked for Oreilly wasn't any better than the regular stuff.  I haven't seen the Carhartt ones but unless its made of their fabric they use for coats and coveralls, probably crap too.

To get a decent seat cover quality, expect to spend at least $50.  I think the hardest wearing but not stupidly expensive are saddle blanket type covers in my opinion.  You can feel the heft of the fabric compared to the cheaper stuff, but to get nice quality covers in a different fabric can get expensive.

• Like 1