1980 720 king cab

Sparkys datsun

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll probably be redirected to the classifieds.

By your profile description, you're in the NW, so assuming Oregon/Washington.  There are plenty of trucks in that area, which I'd assume plenty of parts trucks or trucks in the junkyards.

That would be your best bet.  There are at least a few guys parting out trucks in the PNW.  If you refine your location, they may be inclined to respond to you

• Like 1

I have a 1980 2WD parts truck.  I have the brake booster & the NON power steering box.  Both still in a pretty clean 77k mile truck that was wrecked, so pretty good chance they are good parts!  PM if interested!

You will want to figure out a seat or seats regionally, cuz would need to ship via truck freight otherwise 😆.  A KC has more room for the seat(s) to go back further, so you should be able to fit just about any mini truck bench (narrower than mid size) & just about any pair of buckets!  We us lots of Honda Acura buckets in 510's.  You will likely need to fabricate how something mounts, unless it is a factory seat for the truck.

• Like 1