junk yard dogs

butter fingers

hello fellow junk yard dogs , i have been very lucky the last 2 years finding and picking parts off 720's . even though recently a very clean 6 wire carb was misplaced at a yard and missing (bum luck) .  i want to hear of your guys best picks and the prices you paid . all parts large and small are welcome !    keep on picking , butter fingers 

• Like 2
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving a 1984 720 4x4 for several years, stripping another for parts. Have a 1985 720 4x4 going to make into a side by side quad; possibly have an 82 two wheel drive showing up pretty soon, shed full of parts. Have a 91 D21 I am going to use as transportation when I put my 84 4x4 in the shop for driveline repairs. Thank God for parts trucks, save me a lot of money.

• Like 1

Got a friend with a junkyard. $100 c series 5speed I pull all I want at that price. 95 truck ka $200 because his helper pulled. Power seats and belts from maxima for an antique sign I did not want anymore. Complete near new weber $25. Lots of parts for my other vehicles usually for 12 packs of hienican.

• Like 1

that's cool guys  , i snagged an antennae last week . its the pillar mounted kind . funny thing was it came off a 4x4 and was on the passenger side . mine is on the drivers side !  keep the picking stories coming please . its fun to hear of the treasures we find and the prices we pay sometimes . lol /butter fingers 

• Like 1