Datsun B310 from Sweden

hJohn

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The origianl engine is an A14 making 64hp but it ran very rough, dad wants to rebuild it regardless if I'm going to reuse it or not.

The transmission is a 5-speed dogleg. Sounded pretty bad on some gears, can't remember which.

Here is an example of a B206 engines built on a Swedish forum https://www.garaget.org/?car=407097 😉

"Dynoed 2020-05 960whp 932wnm with 15% drivetrain loss is 1104hk 1072nm at the crank :)"

If I went for the same setup it might just twist the entire chassi on idle. I'll have to chose transmission depending on how much power I'm aiming for - if I'm using that engine. The R25 transmission form an Opel Omega is bolt on and it can hold around 300hp. There is one available 5 minutes from my house. But if I don't end up using the engine in this car I could always build a drift car and 300hp isn't going to cut it then.

uCI4SO4.jpg

Nice. I never agree to visit any site that wants cookies or information.

960 is just silly in a 210. 300 is more than you need too. Keep the A14 and have fun with it. Get some piece of shit Volvo no one will miss and drift that.

Get some other