Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid qwik510 for shipping on a free air cleaner, I must say I was impressed with the condition of the air cleaner. Packaging was great.

Purchased from 1sad521 dash parts and wirring harness and was pleased with parts received, and came very fast by mail.

I highly recomend both Ratsun members.

Thank you both,

Charlie69

got 3 parts from qwik510 also.

His packaging was pretty damn good! Good price too :D

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my cluster gauges from Qwik510. Fast delivery,excellent packaging and very easy to deal with.David your a "10" thanks again kevin

Glad you are happy. Enjoy the gauges. That was a very nice one.

:thumbup: I just bought some parts from QUIK510. :thumbup: And I have got to give him props for being GREAT to buy from. I bought some used fenders and headlight surrounds from him at a RATSUN price and he couldn't have been any more honest about their condition and was QUIK "pun intended" to ship. He even sent me a neat gift with my purchase for me and my car. (it was around Christmas time). Sooooooo Thanks Again to QUIK510 for being a good honest person / seller to deal with on the Ratsun website. :thumbup:

Charlie

:thumbup: I just bought some parts from QWIK510. :thumbup: And I have got to give him props for being GREAT to buy from. I bought some used fenders and headlight surrounds from him at a RATSUN price and he couldn't have been any more honest about their condition and was QWIK "pun intended" to ship. He even sent me a neat gift with my purchase for me and my car. (it was around Christmas time). Sooooooo Thanks Again to QWIK510 for being a good honest person / seller to deal with on the Ratsun website. :thumbup:

Charlie

Glad I could help you out. Let me know if you need anything else.

I just received a set of BMW Hella projector headlights from fo0manchu. They were much nicer then the pictures showed and well packaged and shipped very fast. A great price for a set of these lights in like new condition. Thanks Foo. They will be sweet on my dime.

I bought a bunch of stuff from Phlebmaster this last 1 year. An R-200 set up , extra drivelines for 240z , CV-Axles 240z , and a few other things. Good Egg ! all items were exactly pointed out with pros/cons , and am only posting this now since I had a chance to test the parts ! Thanks again phlebmaster ! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go again!

first, I bought some 620 tailgate letters from rubberman (Ebay) Great stuff :thumbup:

Second I bought a hood from sick620. UPS,didn't help it any,but it's nothing that can't be fixed easily :thumbup:

today I got a set of euro style taillight lenses from Backwoods Dave. :thumbup:

Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

should have posted this earlier but ive been a bit busy.

got my license plate frames grom qwick510 and they are awesome! shipped on time and packing was great.

also got a fuel filler hose from SSS510 that was in perfect condition and also packaged well.

Thanks guys, appreciate the help with the parts.

THUMBS UP! :thumbup:

should have posted this earlier but ive been a bit busy.

got my license plate frames grom qwick510 and they are awesome! shipped on time and packing was great.

also got a fuel filler hose from SSS510 that was in perfect condition and also packaged well.

Thanks guys, appreciate the help with the parts.

THUMBS UP! :thumbup:

Glad you are happy with them. Enjoy!

Bought a book off qwik510 a month or two ago. "How to Keep Your Datsun/Nissan Alive".

Came in well packaged and in as good or better condition than I was expecting.

Qwik Shipping as well!! :lol:

Thanks David!!

Glad you are happy with it.

Bought a 32/36 from Jefe de Jefes and it was exactly what he described, shipped quickly and properly. Thanks man!

Bought an L20 Oil Pump, Alternator, and thermostat housings from Kiznook, arrived today, quick shipping and great price. Nice doing business with both people.

I gotta leave some POSITIVE FEEDBACK :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: for "Comply" one of our fellow Ratsun members. I bought his 1971 Datsun 510 4 door from him, sight unseen. I flew all the way to Denver, Colorado where he picked me up at the airport (40 miles one way), brought me to his house and handed me the keys to the car. He even says he has some extra parts for it that he is going to ship to me. I gotta say, he was a great, honest seller. I bought the car and :o :o DROVE IT 800 MILES :o :o to get home. I can't even tell you how many times I got a thumbs up :thumbup: from a passing car. The car drove and ran great. I couldn't be happier. Thanks again Sean for working with me on the car purchase. I know you'll miss it :bye: , but it has a good home.

Thanks again, Charlie

If you buy from SLODAT be sure you discuss shipping. Apparently he travels A LOT. It may take over a month to get your item.

He and I have resolved our differences.

Just me two cents.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.