Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey no problem and thank you.

your a good guy to deal with look forward to doing more with you and chatting Datsuns with you.

to me it's about keeping these Vehicle on the road so if I can help so be it :lol:

and let see some pics lol

here is one for you after rebuilding the front end , after being side swiped

2j4eoig.jpg

If you wana see more you gotta go to my build thread sucka :lol:

:lol: I already got a really nice black one from tom aka dat620 , I am going to paint it with chrome paint for now . But my ultimate goal is to have a actual chrome one ,,,,,,,,, pssssss yours isnt chrome is it ?????????? :lol: if it is I want it and if it is I am making this face :eek: x 2 :eek: and if i had a chrome one I would make this face :cool:

Just saw this thread, and remembered I should probably mention my transaction with BACKWOODS DAVE (Andy). Quick, and very easy to deal with. He shipped exactly what he advertised. I was also a little worried about damage by UPS because the type of grill he shipped is so fragile, but he packed it very well, and it was fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rick-rat

Thanks to NICOYA, found me the parts I needed and couldn't find around here. Got it done in 1 day. will definetly contact him again if I run into a parts finding problem

Paid qwick510 for shipping on a free air cleaner, I must say I was impressed with the condition of the air cleaner. Packaging was great.

Purchased from 1sad521 dash parts and wirring harness and was pleased with parts received, and came very fast by mail.

I highly recomend both Ratsun members.

Thank you both,

Charlie69

• 2 weeks later...

Went in with jefe de jefe on a motor purchase, with me only wanting the intake manifoldand Weber Carb. He did exactly what he said he would do and I now have a Canon Intake manifold & a Weber 38 DGAS converted to a manual choke.

Jefe de Jefe is a top notch honest person in my book!

Thank you

I bought a grill from SRSANDS and he was a good honest seller. The transaction went smoothly and I was very happy with my purchase. He gave me a fair RATSUN price and I had to trust him, since I live in Missouri and he had to ship it to me. Thanks again!:thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.