Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a 620 tach from jefe de jefes. He was quick, and mailed it two days after I sent him the money. Haven't installed the tach yet, but he has pics of it working :D. Thumbs up!

I have only kind words for tdaaj, the man has a heart of gold. Last year right before I left on a long road trip, I found out that my leaf springs didn't hold up that well to all of the weight I had in the back. He offered to help, and we spent a day replacing my springs for some heftier ones he had, free of charge. He even offered up his uncle's garage with all the right tools for the job, and still didn't ask for anything! Saved my ass! ted == the man

• Like 1
ted didnt you and i do some business? i think i got my center console from you an cash an i think you got my old wheels? it was along time ago, also i think i got my wheels from slodat. man that was a while ago eh..

yeah i still have them too. i know you were having vibration problems with them, i found one of them was bent. its cool though, out the the 4, there were 3 diferent kinds/styles. there was a pair that were good and the bent one which went to scrap, then one that made a perfect match to the set on my 320 for a spare.

yeah i still have them too. i know you were having vibration problems with them, i found one of them was bent. its cool though, out the the 4, there were 3 diferent kinds/styles. there was a pair that were good and the bent one which went to scrap, then one that made a perfect match to the set on my 320 for a spare.

omg 3 different kinds? shows how much i pay attention.. i got em on the truck an never really looked at them haha, atleast your putting them to good use tho, i know im puttin that console to good use :) im gonna clean it up a little better then last time an maybe hit it with a coat of satin black or something, an make another shift boot for it cause the other one i made fell apart :(

• 3 weeks later...

Bought some chrome trim for around my 510 grille for the fenders from dreamers_vault in Malaysia. Paid him and it took awhile for him to PM me back but he finally did and said he had trouble getting on Ratsun. Immediatley he appologized and shipped them. I would buy from him again.....thanks dreamers_vault

First, phleb gave me some killer rims/tires. thanks man, those things are awesome and soon as i get them on my rig you will have a pic :D

also bought a nice intake, charged a fair price and its in good condition.

Second, bought some stuff from bagged_datsun.

He held the tires i got from phleb for a few weeks and didnt even complain, i bought a head, and exhaust from him. he was super cool, nice, his gf was nice and the dog didnt eat me :D

he even threw in a intake/exhaust gasket, extra weber adapter and a exhaust flange. (misplaced the flange tho gotta find it lol)

I would do business with Aaron (phleb) or Brandon (bagged) anytime again. I saw a project at baggeds house, wont say what it is but it looks awesome :D

First, phleb gave me some killer rims/tires. thanks man, those things are awesome and soon as i get them on my rig you will have a pic :D

also bought a nice intake, charged a fair price and its in good condition.

Second, bought some stuff from bagged_datsun.

He held the tires i got from phleb for a few weeks and didnt even complain, i bought a head, and exhaust from him. he was super cool, nice, his gf was nice and the dog didnt eat me :D

he even threw in a intake/exhaust gasket, extra weber adapter and a exhaust flange. (misplaced the flange tho gotta find it lol)

I would do business with Aaron (phleb) or Brandon (bagged) anytime again. I saw a project at baggeds house, wont say what it is but it looks awesome :D

lol thanks man, great doing business with you

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a L16 exhaust manifold and "down pipe for a 620" from nateoneel.

His original ad states "It was pulled for a datsun 620 truck with torsion bars and a U67 head. So fitment won't be a problem for a 620 truck. The down pipe is almost perfect."

One of the holes in the manifold needed repaired by a machine shop to be usable. That was the minor issue. The main reason I bought it is he said the downpipe was for a 620 - which is what I wanted to put it on.

It does not fit. It doesn't even bolt up to the manifold. It appears to be off of a front wheel drive vehicle. There is NO WAY this thing was bolted up to the included exhaust manifold on a 620 truck. There is just no way.

Sellers - know what the fuck it is you are selling! Please. I can't file a paypal claim because it took me more than their 60 day limit to get to putting it on the truck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought some stuff from mklotz AKA Mike Klotz, very proffessional, I especially liked that all parts were in baggies inside the packing material.

Parts were perfect and he charges what it costs him to ship. I owe him $.35 for postage I hope his interest rate isn't to high! LOL

Charlie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.