jbirds510

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51247359024_951b791d1a_4k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Only picture I took worth while. There was nuditie after this picas taken, so this is all you get. 

Jbird, Thank you for putting on the show, the place is very cool other then Datsuns, there is so much to see there. Very good family place and in my humble opinion a way better venue then the Canby location. It was good seeing all you guys and I will try to make it up there next year with a Datsun. [In Toe] lol

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Great time @jbirds510 thanks for putting this together. Was really nice to see old friends and meet some new ones. Hope everyone made it home safe and sound! Hope to see you all next year!

Apologies to anyone we may have kept from sleeping Saturday night. I don't think we were up too, too  late, but I may have lost track of time, amongst other things!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

51247359024_951b791d1a_4k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Only picture I took worth while. There was nuditie after this picas taken, so this is all you get. 

Jbird, Thank you for putting on the show, the place is very cool other then Datsuns, there is so much to see there. Very good family place and in my humble opinion a way better venue then the Canby location. It was good seeing all you guys and I will try to make it up there next year with a Datsun. [In Toe] lol

❤️

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, Farmer said:

Thanks for getting this together in a short time. Hope 3.0 is bigger and better. 

Did I even meet you there, JBird?

I dont know, lol

I was the guy in the silverado when you were pulling in who gave you the gate code 😁 I tried my best to spend a little time with as many as I could, unfortunately there were a few that were in conversations that I didn’t want to interrupt. Ill make

sure to corner you next yeah HAHA

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

I was the guy in the silverado when you were pulling in who gave you the gate code 😁 I tried my best to spend a little time with as many as I could, unfortunately there were a few that were in conversations that I didn’t want to interrupt. Ill make

sure to corner you next yeah HAHA

Oh, nice to meet you. Lol.

• Like 4

Bummer i wasn't able to make it i was 50/50 if I was going to anyway.  So happens after a week of having my turbo maxima back from getting wiring harness fixed and dialed in my transmission blew up a week before.  

Anyone know of a Borg Warner T5 with the driveshaft for sale please message me need it as the one in the maxi is a 71B NA trans.

• Sad 1