Jump to content

Powerland 2021!


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

the date is set by the anniversary of when they met or when they started dating 

NO CHANGES ALLOWED 

 

tenor.gif

Edited by 68Datsun510
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/5/2021 at 9:29 PM, Ranman72 said:

my daughter is getting married this year to close to this event date 

sorry we will be missing this one 

No loss hahahahahahahahahaha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

Im really hoping we get a nice sunny mid 70's weekend like last time. That would really be great. It will be great to see some people we didnt get to see last year and hear about or see what theyve been working on.

  • Like 5
Link to post
On 4/6/2021 at 7:38 PM, Ranman72 said:

the date is set by the anniversary of when they met or when they started dating 

NO CHANGES ALLOWED 

 

You failed at raising a daughter that thinks her marriage is more important than Datsuns.......🤣

 

 

......see ya there....😉

Edited by Busta Nut
  • Haha 4
Link to post
On 4/7/2021 at 3:05 PM, mrbigtanker said:

No loss hahahahahahahahahaha

 

You goin?!

 

 

No??

 

 

 

......no loss there either......

 

 

 

🤣🤣

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
23 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

 

You failed at raising a daughter that thinks her marriage is more important than Datsuns.......🤣

 

 

......see ya there....😉

this means they started dating when i was out of town 

WTF🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
5 hours ago, Anonymous Waffle said:

I'm in for sure. I'll bring a different datsun this time around 👍

the sac people need your truck LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

Got the Time off and stoked. Now I just have to decide which Datsun to bring. Lol 

  • Like 5
Link to post

Didn't see a location in this thread for the Powerland Datsun S/S, incase others would like to know, like me, since I didn't make the 1st one.......  >> https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&output=search&q=Powerland+Heritage+Park+-+Antique+Powerland&ludocid=6348905678555973674&kgs=3746e29abc84fefb&shndl=-1&source=sh/x/kp/local&entrypoint=sh/x/kp/local

 

 

Any peeps coming from the east side of Washington ? Maybe hook up in Walla Walla ? Tri-Shities ? Umatilla ?? 

  • Like 4
Link to post
On 4/16/2021 at 6:16 AM, skyblue said:

Got the Time off and stoked. Now I just have to decide which Datsun to bring. Lol 

None ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 4/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, Busta Nut said:

 

You goin?!

 

 

No??

 

 

 

......no loss there either......

 

 

 

🤣🤣

 

Probably not. Long drive for like what like 9 cars ?

  • Sad 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Probably not. Long drive for like what like 9 cars ?

Common Ray!

 

if you thought Canby was cool, this venue is even better. I know your all your datsuns are in the shop gettin pretty. You’re gonna want to show them off.

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Probably not. Long drive for like what like 9 cars ?

Yea probably best you sit this one out. You wouldn’t have any fun. 😏

  • Like 2
Link to post
16 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Probably not. Long drive for like what like 9 cars ?

you would be driving a chevy 

maybe a ford would be better we do alot of long drives in the ford 

or hell maybe drive a DATSUN 

like the old slogan WE ARE DRIVEN NOT TOWED 

 disclaimer not towed might be improper and might offend some datsun owners 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
23 hours ago, skyblue said:

Yea probably best you sit this one out. You wouldn’t have any fun. 😏

You got it. Since you don't want me there.

Link to post
9 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

you would be driving a chevy 

maybe a ford would be better we do alot of long drives in the ford 

or hell maybe drive a DATSUN 

like the old slogan WE ARE DRIVEN NOT TOWED 

 disclaimer not towed might be improper and might offend some datsun owners 

Ill tow a datsun that far before I drive it. Fuck that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 4/17/2021 at 10:33 AM, Draker said:

Common Ray!

 

if you thought Canby was cool, this venue is even better. I know your all your datsuns are in the shop gettin pretty. You’re gonna want to show them off.

Wagon might be ready, just a quick paint job nothing over the top. But know one else wants me there so I guess im out.

  • Confused 1
Link to post

I want you there too - we could have a wagon corral.

 

Would love to see the wagon in person after seeing so many pictures.

  • Like 3
Link to post

Hell....if I have to drive all the way from Gresham, the least you could do is haul your butt up here.  😉

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.