69 wagon rear seat

hey guys,

overhauling the interior of the wagon. Got some new OMP seats for the front and thinking I might want to replace the back seat with something similar. Anyone ever bought a new aftermarket bench that requires little to no fabrication?

Thanks!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't trying to be a jerk or even sarcastic for that mater.  I've just never seen any aftermarket bench seats - only singles.  Did you try google?

Corbeau makes at least one but these look like something that you would mount in a truck, not something that conforms to the back of a car

https://www.quadratec.com/products/24223_1XXX_PG.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7tjkjv-o7wIVxBx9Ch3bMgGYEAQYAiABEgLBjPD_BwE

77493-lg.jpg

I have seen a 90's Sentra interior installed in a 510 sedan, the rear seat fit pretty well.  But the wagon is a different story since the folding rear seat makes up the seat back - the sedans have structure between the rear shock towers that the seat rests on.

Is your seat missing?  If not, I suggest getting it re-uphostered in something that compliments your new front seats.

...could have been from an early 2000s model.  I don't know Sentras well.  I think they took the front and rear seats from an SE-R?

I'd say there is nothing magic about a Sentra in this case.  Any similar sized sedan or wagon with a rear seat may fit with some creativity.

--carter